no avatar

GEFDETT

Google Play (Android)

Hello. For 72 hours I can no longer connect to my google account or facebook. I made the ticket to Cc but I didn't get any answers. We've already missed the Grand Prix event. My conversation id #428562. I tried straight out of the game and I didn't get any answers either. I understand the problems related to graphics is reset on default problem with servers in Multiplayer but I do not understand now why I can not connect. I've also invested money in this game.. Thank you for your understanding and I'm waiting for an answer
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-03-23-09-28-42-041_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM.jpg
Screenshot_2021-03-23-09-28-42-041_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM.jpg (378.57 KiB) Viewed 307 times
Screenshot_2021-03-23-09-25-53-273_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM.jpg
Screenshot_2021-03-23-09-25-53-273_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM.jpg (276.77 KiB) Viewed 308 times
Screenshot_2021-03-22-19-42-23-244_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM.jpg
Screenshot_2021-03-22-19-42-23-244_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM.jpg (690.25 KiB) Viewed 308 times
no avatar

sourabh7625

Google Play (Android)

same here, have you found any solution?
no avatar

GEFDETT

Google Play (Android)

I'm waiting for an answer as soon as possible.Sorry for English use translations

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hello, GEFDETT! Can you please tell me if you submitted multiple tickets to Customer Care? :)
no avatar

GEFDETT

Google Play (Android)

Hello, Ella. One ticket I did cc. only I gave reply 5 times where I posted various pictures of my progress. Of course I made the ticket and out of the game but I didn't get an answer. I uninstalled the game end reinstal but I can not log in. Thank you for your reply. My conversation id is #428562.. Sorry my English use  translate
no avatar

sourabh7625

Google Play (Android)

Hello, GEFDETT!
Can you please tell me if you submitted multiple tickets to Customer Care? :)

Hello Ella, Can you please help me in my case. I have same issue as above GEFDETT's.

my coversation id #417745, I received from gameloft.

14Mar 2021 was the last time I played asphalt 9 with my google account logged in. on 15Mar after resetting my phone when I reinstalled game from play store I couldn't login with same account (previously used account with some good progress).
I wrote an email to customer care on 15 March but I never received response from GL.

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hi! I'll contact a Customer Care agent about both tickets. Thank you! ^-^
no avatar

sourabh7625

Google Play (Android)

Ella FromGameloft wrote:
Hi! I'll contact a Customer Care agent about both tickets. Thank you! ^-^

Dear Ella, you are doing a good job here.
But I do not think I will ever get either a reply from gameloft or a solution to my case.

anyway thanks for your support.

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hello, sourabh7625! Of course you will get a reply! I just sent a reminder about your ticket. Please keep me updated! ^-^
no avatar

GEFDETT

Google Play (Android)

It really takes a long time for someone to answer our problems. But we have nothing to hope that they will respond to the ticket as soon as possible.