no avatar

Lady32

Google Play (Android)

Re: Ads Not Giving Rewards

Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:39 pm
Sorry if i wrote here but there is no one who can help me in my little pony?  I wrote recently but no one from support answered me.... conversation id # 330148.

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Ads Not Giving Rewards

Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:23 pm
Hello, Lady32! This is the forum for Asphalt 9, and it seems like you already got a reply. ^-^
no avatar

JJJ92

Windows PC

Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:32 am
Dears,
So many bugs on advices...
1. This morning have tried twice the daily advice but I does not give the reward ! I have a small windows with a Japenese video to watch and the window to close but no noting at final...
2. Another bug since many days, the number of daily advices is not correctly managed. The button is always active and I have to relaunch the game if I launch it to many times.
no avatar

Thesixestone

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:46 am
Multiple crashes in multi-player when winning and clicking ad says error and then game dropz
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:18 am
Just the latest small window ad that does not give a reward, but tells us to wait 15 seconds after watching the ad to receive the reward.
This is what the ad still looks like after waiting for 5 minutes.
Why do they continue sending out these small window ads when they don't work?
Attachments
Grant Thornton Small Window Ad Not Giving Reward.JPG
Grant Thornton Small Window Ad Not Giving Reward.JPG (25.18 KiB) Viewed 213 times

carlosan

Windows PC

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:02 pm
customer care ticket entry ID: 110059283
ads don't work

ads for 3x win credit don't given https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmC-aorOH8Q
ads for refuel is broken https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLTsG0ApNhw&t=7s (mp2 compromised!)

I cannot terminate multiplayer 2 because of refuel not given!!!
x3 credits from yesterday lost

fix it please

Small Furia

Windows PC

Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:02 am
Seems that it is not possible to reduce the time for refuel for my fastest car in Multiplayer 1, ads don't work. Being at rank 3001 wanted to try once to get at last Zenvo TS1 BP, no chance...as all other cars possible are too slow.
It cann't be difficult to be honest with your teammates and with yourself.
no avatar

Sly_z_D.T.

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:47 am
after watching ads I did not recieve neither tickets nor cards
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:40 am
There was a bug in the program today that caused the program to show that there were no ads left, and the refill ads button to also not appear, but we were able to fix this by resetting the game by right clicking on the game icon, then selecting More, then App Settings, then Reset, after which our ads suddenly reappeared, and the Refill ticket button also appeared.

So you might try resetting your game if your ads failed to show up today.  :)
no avatar

Jorge Herran

Windows PC

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:22 pm
Empezé con este problema hoy (4-20-2021) ó martes 20 de abril de 2021. Vi más de 10 publicidades y no recibí nada.... Intenté recuperar el combustible de el Chevrolet, en el cual por cada publicidad, otorga un 35%. Lo hice 6 veces y luego 4 más con el mismo resultado: NADA. Probé reiniciando la aplicación y también desde configuracion de las Apps, y no ocurrió nada diferente. 
Generar un ticket, cuando Uds saben de memoria lo que sucede, parece más que no tener sentido, una tomada de pelo.
Se espera una rápida solución.
Gracias