no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Re: Ads Not Giving Rewards

Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:08 pm
Would you please remove these small windows ads?

Several of them like the one that draws a girls face in the sane have never worked.

Who is the programmer in charge of these ads, and why can't they double check their work?

We've submitted a ticket, and even left our PlayerID in another thread where they asked for that, but it has done no good.
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:58 am
We've reported the problem with these small window ads to Customer Support, and have heard back from them, and have been awarded 150 tokens for our trouble, but the ads persist.

And now they have gone back to sending out canned replies again asking us to check our internet connection, etc.

The problem is not our internet connection. The problem is the small window ads.  The other ads work fine.

Here is s copy of the result of the latest Publix small window ad that does not give a reward no matter how many times we explore their website.  It won't let us get a snapshot of the initial page, but this is what comes up.

Get rid of the small window ads.  They do not work !!!
Attachments
PublixAdNotGivingAward.PNG
PublixAdNotGivingAward.PNG (67.24 KiB) Viewed 246 times
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:44 pm
OK, we've been notified by Customer Support that the problem with the small window ads not giving out rewards has been fixed. 

So if anyone has any more problems with these ads not giving rewards please let Customer Support know.

Our only questions now are "Why did it take the developers close to 10 months to fix this problem?  And is a really fixed?  And why didn't the developer in charge of these ads double check their work before putting these ads out there for all of us to be robbed from for 10 months?"
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:47 am
So much for what they told us about the small window ads having been fixed.

Over 10 months now, and the small window ads are still not giving rewards.

Here's a snapshot of the latest Honeywell small window ad that is not giving a reward after the video is watched.
Attachments
Honeywell Ad Not Giving Reward.PNG
Honeywell Ad Not Giving Reward.PNG (118.14 KiB) Viewed 202 times
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:09 am
The latest small window ad that is not giving out a reward after it is watched is the Visit MIYAGI ad.

Myself in addition to a couple of friends have gotten this ad today, and none of us have received a reward after watching it.

If they are unable to get these small window ads to give their reward please stop sending them to us.

Unfortunately there is no way to get a snapshot of this ad because it disappears from the screen when the snapshot viewer is brought up.

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Ads Not Giving Rewards

Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:35 am
Hello, rolyacde! Have you reached out to Customer Care about this issue? ^-^
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:53 pm
Thanks Ella.

We've submitted all of these ads to Customer Care, and they've informed us that they have submitted them to the developers to fix. But they keep sending new small window ads that do not give a reward.

Please ask them to stop sending these kind of ads. They do not work.

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Ads Not Giving Rewards

Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:32 am
rolyacde, I will forward the issue to the team! Thanks for the report! ^-^
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:11 am
Why do they keep sending these small window ads when none of them give a reward?
Here's one entitled Gro More Food that never gives a reward.
We're attaching the before picture since the picture after running the ad does not show what the ad is.
Attachments
Grow More Food Ad Not Giving Reward.PNG
Grow More Food Ad Not Giving Reward.PNG (262.37 KiB) Viewed 152 times
no avatar

Sly_z_D.T.

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:27 pm
ID:3045267
I had twice the situation in car hunt: porsche 718 cayman gt4 clubsport when after race I watched ads for triple credits reward. After watching ads the game switch off itself. I restarted the game then I got double credits reward but did not get 3 cards pack.
Third time, after watch ads freezed. I had to restart game and got nothing, no credits no card packs.