no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Ads Not Giving Rewards

Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:40 am
Your ads that come up in a small window and say to watch the ad for your reward are not working, as they are not giiving any reward. This has been going on for days now.

Among the ads that don't work are the Publix ad, and the Caswell-Massey ad, with the only ad that usually works being the Daily Wobble.

Would you please have the person in charge of these ads fix them? 

Us and the other members of our club are tired of wasting our time on these ads.

This is garbage.

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Ads Not Giving Rewards

Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:08 pm
Hi, rolyacde! You need to submit a ticket with Customer Care about this. Thanks!:D
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Re: Ads Not Giving Rewards

Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:49 pm
Thanks for the suggestion Ella, but we've tried that before, and it does no good, as the people in your Customer Care seem to be unable to comprehend even the simpliest of problems, as they always reply with a response that has nothing to do with the problem.

So it ends up just being a waste of time dealing with them.

We will try calling your 800 number. Maybe we can get someone there who is able to do something other than offer a response that has nothing to do with the problem.

If they are unable to fix the problem with the small window ads not giving a reward, one solution would be just to get rid of those type of ads, as the full screen ads work just fine.
no avatar

Cyrano

Windows PC

Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:36 am
I am having the same problem.  And this is not the only time.  More to the point that this current issue illistrates is while I like this game it requires a player to both pay hundreds of dollars, and waste time needing to watch ads to accumulate enough of your virtual currency and still see no real advancement.  The indavidual games (single, multi and special events, etc) are almost predicable in when it will let you win, how often you are blow out and barely if ever blow someone else out or advance to the next "level/stage".

If you don't have hundreds to thousands to pay (which still barely scratches the surface of cars and levels to acheive) you would have to spend 24 hours a day for most of your life and still not have a vehicle that will crush every event.  Not to mention paything the subscription fee for access.

Regardless of whether I continue to play or not or how good the graphics are this really is some bulls**t.
no avatar

DeadPoolXOXO7

Windows PC

Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:29 am
Why don't you submit a ticket Ella FromGameloft , wtf.......tell them the adds are not working , why should all of us make a damn ticket this is your game miss manager , manage it
no avatar

adawg420710

Windows PC

Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:16 am
I'm having this same problem seems like ever since the update. Please fix this! There's enough people complaining about it you guys should be able to take care of it without us all submitting in a ticket

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Ads Not Giving Rewards

Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:40 pm
Hello! I'll let the team know the issue is still occurring! Thanks.:)
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:09 pm
Ella FromGameloft wrote:
Hello! I'll let the team know the issue is still occurring! Thanks.:)

Ella FromGameloft ...I think by now you are starting to see the players are not very happy with CC and ticket #'s that dont do very good ...It's time for you to stop thinking whats good for the team and start helping what the player needs and fighting for them ....that is what the position of MOD is suppose to do ...help the player
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:04 pm
When are you folks going to fix the ads that come up in the small windows that are not giving out rewards?

It has been a couple of months now, and the small window ads are still not giving out rewards consistently.

At times one of them may work, but the majority time they don't.

We are tired of being shafted out of our reward because of a bug in your small ads.

We try our best just not to watch any ads anymore, but at times accidentally click on one by mistake, and are then in for a 30 second waste of time waiting on an ad that we didn't want to watch in the first place, and that then does not even give out a reward.

And if that's not bad enough, we then have to close the game down, and restart our computer because the defective small window ad uses up all of our computers memory, and does not give it back.

Get rid of the small window ads, and fire the programmer responsible for them, as they are obviously not capable of doing their job.

And you might also consider some kind of compensation for everyone on this site who has been shafted from these small window ads for the past couple of months.

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Ads Not Giving Rewards

Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:28 am
rolyacde, I'll report this issue to the devs. In the meantime, please submit a ticket with Customer Care about this!:)