Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Steering Issues- PC

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:22 pm
Hey, AYColumbia! Thanks for reporting this! I'll make sure that the team knows this issue still occurs!:)

AYColumbia

Windows PC

Columbia, MO

Re: Steering Issues- PC

Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:30 am
Hey Ella,
I found a "trigger" that's consistent.  Looks like it's related to Ads again but with a twist.  It's happened several times and in all the latest cases it was when I played the ad to get a reward but then left the computer to go do something for a few minutes (2 to 5 minutes).  After I come back and hit the X, collect the reward and resume play, the issue shows itself on the next race.  I have to shut down and restart to fix it.  Seems to be fine though if I sit and wait for the ad to end and hit X right away or a few seconds after.  This should hopefully help the devs to figure it out.  Thanks.

The issue I reported in my  previous post when I start the game/first race seems to be fixed as I haven't had that happen for awhile now.
Windows 10 Pro 64bit | ASUS G731GU ROG STRIX Laptop

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Steering Issues- PC

Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:10 pm
Hello, AYColumbia! This is super helpful. Thanks for letting me know! Cheers! ^-^

szj73

Windows PC

Re: Kormányzás kérdések- PC

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:23 pm
Unfortunately, despite a lot of upgrades, it is not possible to drive cars normally either. It’s like it’s not the player who controls it, it’s the server. Why can't I control the car without being dependent on the server?

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Steering Issues- PC

Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:24 am
Hey, szj73! Did you contact Customer Care about this issue?:/

AYColumbia

Windows PC

Columbia, MO

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:00 pm
@Ella FromGameloft

See my post below about these types of ads that ALWAYS **** up steering. Any time I get an ad like this, aside from the fact that they don't work, waste my time and I lose my reward, if I race after this ad I can't steer. I essentially have to shut down the game and restart now as soon as I see these.

viewtopic.php?f=2328&t=688005&start=430#p4126402

[edit] wtf is up with the censorship? You can't say "skrew" up? geez.
Windows 10 Pro 64bit | ASUS G731GU ROG STRIX Laptop
no avatar

Thesixestone

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:47 am
I'm having this issue in multi-player Acura and multi-player ghost in my asphault legends 9 android
no avatar

xilog

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:58 am
I'm having input issues as well as of recently. Maybe an update?
no avatar

andreo

Windows PC

Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:41 am
I do have to same issue on my notebook as well on the my Desktop-PC. Both are on the latest Windows Updates.
At the first race the keyboard reacts as usual but on the second or third race the car steers lift or right straight into a wall. If the car doesn't crash it drive endless cricles without touching the keyboard at all. The control settings are set to manual though. The MP races and Spezial events are unplayable at all. The last place is secured to you.
The only workaround is to restart the game for one or two races. Here comes the other known issue that the graphic settings are reset to default after each restart. The actual release is extremely annoying. The customer support is triggered.
no avatar

BorisG

Windows PC

Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:32 am
Please fix that bug. It always occurs after watching ADs. Restarting the game helps, but l lost a lot of tickets and multi player games until I found out that watching ADs makes the bug appear. Please fix this quickly, this is really anoying.