Re: Steering Issues- PC

Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:51 am
Gracias, mi Nº de ticket es: 21150189
no avatar

simbir

Windows PC

Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:35 am
Steering still does not working well. Bugs present not only in multiplayer race. It's everywhere. I have been checked 3 keyboards, two internet providers. Issue not depend from hardware and internet connection.

carlosan

Windows PC

Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:55 am
It depends by ads. 
After you see ads close and reopen the game 

I don't see ads and it is all ok

ticked ID #21153889
no avatar

Baudolino

Windows PC

Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:51 pm
I am sick of this, this is a MAJOR BUG, has been going on for years, and the reaction you get is lagging, wrong or puts the blame on the user. Wonderful game, but the company ****. I am done. I'll kick it off my computer.

Great way to conduct yourself to your users, such a shame!

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Steering Issues- PC

Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:31 am
Hello, Baudolino! I'm sorry to hear about this! Our team is aware of this issue and they're working on fixing it. In the meantime, please submit a ticket with Customer Care so they can get more info about it. :D
no avatar

Baudolino

Windows PC

Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:45 am
Hi Ella, I've sent enough information already, and had not sufficient replies. I don't feel like repeating myself all the time. But keep me posted on the progress you guys make in solving the problem.

carlosan

Windows PC

Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:06 pm
This is a very frustrating bug.
I have to restart the game every time.... 

Unfortunately Asphalt has become unplayable game. 
Great disappointment because a lot of game time is lost..... 

Good place in the rankings lost
I'm very angry about the inconvenience! Please fix the game, the car does not steer!
no avatar

NSgnl

Windows PC

Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:05 am
I tried reporting this to the Customer ignorance service, but that webpage is broken as well.
Not that it would matter. I reckon I still have about 70 unanswered tickets dating back to February/March.

AYColumbia

Windows PC

Columbia, MO

Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:33 am
Just lost a 1st place finish in a MP race due to losing control of the car to a hard left. It was right after watching a triple point reward ad. The ad was a video but not full screen. It was one of those small box video ads. So still an issue and not just with full screen video ads.
Windows 10 Pro 64bit | ASUS G731GU ROG STRIX Laptop

AYColumbia

Windows PC

Columbia, MO

Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:24 am
This issue seems to be back or still exists but now not related to ads.  I've had issues typically on the first race and thereafter after I load the game.  I then have to exit the game and reload it to "fix" it.  Today, in one race, after starting the game twice, I lost complete control a little more than half way through a race.  The keyboard and mouse became unresponsive and the mouse pointer completely disappeared even though it worked fine in Windows.  Definitely started after the last update from last week or 2 weeks ago iirc.
Windows 10 Pro 64bit | ASUS G731GU ROG STRIX Laptop