Asphalt 9 Game crashed

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

Ghost Rider On The Run

Windows PC

Asphalt 9 Game crashed

Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:54 pm
Hi !
A weird advt window repetedly popped up while playing and the game crashed.
Now the game doesn't open at all.
I have reinstalled the game twice.
Updated my windows but nothing happens.
Hopefully the team is able to resolve this issue.
Attaching the screenshots of the advt window and the changed Gameloft logo with 20 yrs for your reference. The game isn't opening after the changed Gameloft logo appered with 20yrs added to it.ImageImage
Thanks !
Attachments
Screenshot (544).png
Screenshot (544).png (125.99 KiB) Viewed 248 times
no avatar

Torin

Windows PC

Re: Asphalt 9 Game crashed

Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:20 pm
It is happening to many of us. In my club, about a dozen member reported the same, remove/reinstall other break dance moves does not help. I dont know what should I think about this company. It is the very basic level of info science that I make the user able to revert the patch in case if it cause any issue. Also after the very first reports at least they should have immediately make the previous version available to download.

AccessDenied

Windows PC

Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:46 pm
My PC will not load the game either after the update. Shows the game logo then blinks off. Re-installed the game 8 times to no avail. Did windows updates, removed temp files and did a game reset.. Nothing works. GL messed things up really good this time.
no avatar

TrueBlue

Windows PC

Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:50 pm
Same with me, new update crash, anyway to rollback ?
anyone kows about a fix?
no avatar

Paulo Zemek

Windows PC

Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:38 am
I have the same issue after the latest update. I see the same logo of GameLoft 20 years and crash.
I can see by a log file I found that the error is a c0000005... which looking further means bad memory access... so, it is really a memory access bug, not just a more "mundane" exception.

Ieyasu

Windows PC

Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:50 am
I updated Windows 10 to version 2004 through Windows update and after that the game works flawlessly!

This is the link for the update:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/softwar ... /windows10

And more information about the update:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... the-update
no avatar

MougyMonkey

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:16 pm
On iph6 game crashes all the time after update. Was also crashing before but I could do 2-3 races before it crashed. Now crashes during the first race. I suspect it eats memory as crazy and this device has only 1 gig. Can you optimize this game or just post new bundles in the shop?