no avatar

BlazingSword9999

Apple (iOS)

MP Error - "No Opponents Were Found"

Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:26 pm
I've been having issues with MP since yesterday (Friday 8/14).  I encounter one of 2 issues below.  Opened up a ticket but no resolution yet.

1) MP won't connect and I get "No Opponents Were Found, Please Try Again Later"
OR
2) MP launches and it's only 2 cars.  I'm in a 1-on-1 race and only earn 5pts for each win.  It'll take forever to earn milestones and move up the rewards ladder
no avatar

El Viento

Nintendo Switch

Re: MP Error -

Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:09 pm
Having the same problem!
no avatar

rafael260783

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:46 pm
Having the same problem, but sometimes only one opponent appear for me.
no avatar

Joe Alexander

Nintendo Switch

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:24 am
same problem here.  Are you guys also not receiving reputation points and credit for beating club tace times?  I probably raced one on one with some of you guys.  Hey Gameloft, whats up with this?  We'd like to play!

Love to Drive

Windows PC

United States

Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:20 am
Same issue just started for me today. One or two opponents and now "no players found"...I am convinced that game admins mess with accounts of people who open tickets..."pay back"...I have an open ticket about not having tilt steering FOR ELEVEN DAYS since 8/27 update.
no avatar

Ceps6124

Windows PC

Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:13 pm
aynı sorun ya rakip yok ya 1 veya 2 rakip ve hep aynı rakipler sonuçta lig atlayamıyorum
no avatar

Ceps6124

Windows PC

Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:13 pm
mp hiçbir eğlencesi kalmadı tek rakip aynı rakip

Love to Drive

Windows PC

United States

Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:17 pm
Does anyone know anything about "soft bans" in the game?

I am reading back on some other older MP threads and I see mutliple references to this condition we are seeing being the result of a "soft ban" from Gameloft due to "potential cheating" or "suspicious activity" attached to your ID.

Love to Drive

Windows PC

United States

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:06 am
Sure enough, here's the reply I got back on my ticket...complete FABRICATION. It's not that I am too honest to use hacks - I'm not smart enough. I have no idea what she's talking about. 100% invention. I have been accused of and punished for something I know I did not and cannot (no skill) do. So unjust.

-----

Hello!

Thank you for the message.

Kindly note that there were some in-game restrictions imposed on your game profile.

Those in-game restrictions are part of actions that are applied due to unauthorized alterations to the game previously found on your account.

We hope that from now on you will keep playing fair and we might consider removing those restrictions from your account.

For example, one of possible ban reasons can be emulator usage. While emulators are not prohibited, they are not directly supported and we do not encourage using them. Using an emulator might make your account look like it was modified and lead to ban or even reset of your game profile.

In order to know all possible reasons for getting restrictions, we highly encourage you to revisit our Terms of Use:
https://www.gameloft.com/en/conditions-of-use
https://www.facebook.com/notes/asphalt-9-legends/hacking-measures-fair-play-rules/2338763863091444/

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,
-------------------------------
Olga
Customer Care Agent
http://www.gameloft.com/
http://support.gameloft.com/
no avatar

Driver3577

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:36 pm
Same probleme here since yesterday night. We won't complete all the season rewards!