no avatar

A2JHeroX

Google Play (Android)

I have the following issue: My club is new, but high reputated for my Country (Colombia, we are top 3) and it never appears in the country list at least you type it's full name. My question is : which are the requirements or the condition for that list ordering?.
I have tried these:

- first, keep open positions in the club
- Gain high reputation at country level (we are 2nd now, 700k+ rep points)
- set visible privacity (public/restricted)
- have low free positions (18/20, 19/20).
- not having an strange name or special characters

With none of these actions we have reached our Club to appear in that initial search withour filtering by any keyword or tag. We need new elite members from our country join our club without typing our full name or find them as lowe wolfs in multiplayer to invite them.

Please someone form GameLoft clarify us and the public what's teh criteria of that listing and how can we be there.
Thanks.
no avatar

A2JHeroX

Google Play (Android)

hey,

no one from gameloft support center attends this forum and its topics?
what's the purpose of offering this places then?
no avatar

A2JHeroX

Google Play (Android)

Really GameLoft?

a whole month since i submitted my failure and no one attends this forum!!
no avatar

A2JHeroX

Google Play (Android)

stil the same...

seems like these guys don´t give any value to support customer's issues. My club is stuck because of lacking of response and resolution of this big issue!!

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

I no longer play A9, but do still follow the Forums. Teo is currently the only Moderator here, and he checks in occasionally to remind those with problems to contact Customer Care and take out a Problem Ticket. He will also note if you do not get a response from CC within 5, days to post your Ticket # In the "No Answer from Customer Care" Thread. He will then try to "Push" your Ticket with CC.
My take on the whole process is, Gameloft has forgotten that life is short and then you die! :)
||
GAMELOFT'S MOTTO: "Buy or cry or die .......... the choice is yours!" ;)
no avatar

A2JHeroX

Google Play (Android)

Captain Nemo74 wrote:
I no longer play A9, but do still follow the Forums. Teo is currently the only Moderator here, and he checks in occasionally to remind those with problems to contact Customer Care and take out a Problem Ticket. He will also note if you do not get a response from CC within 5, days to post your Ticket # In the "No Answer from Customer Care" Thread. He will then try to "Push" your Ticket with CC.
My take on the whole process is, Gameloft has forgotten that life is short and then you die! :)

I already filled that whole bunch of steps, you can see my alert after 10 working days here:https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2379&t=681605&p=4029217#p4029217 , even with that the only answer I received from "Customer Care" representant is that "the list is random, no ordering is set there and we are sorry your club doesn´t appear there", totally out of reason, should be very useful Technical and Development teams handle this kind of issues and provide real support.

I also PM'd Teo 20 days ago, no answer received from him, so seems like this forum is totally un-useful.

very sad GameLoft crew. my club is passing bad season because of your lack of support.