no avatar

Abdul2341

Google Play (Android)

Hi Gameloft Developers,
It's being observed that Race is not ending even after crossing the finish line. It took 3, 5, 10 seconds to end but in result, player's position drops to 8th although he's finished 1st.

May be it's a bad connection error but it's continuous from last 3 days, in both Multiplayer Series (MP 1 & MP 2).
Please check if it's some kind of server problem because I lost a lot of ranking and am unable to achieve the Milestones.

Regards

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Abdul2341 wrote:
Hi Gameloft Developers,
It's being observed that Race is not ending even after crossing the finish line. It took 3, 5, 10 seconds to end but in result, player's position drops to 8th although he's finished 1st.

May be it's a bad connection error but it's continuous from last 3 days, in both Multiplayer Series (MP 1 & MP 2).
Please check if it's some kind of server problem because I lost a lot of ranking and am unable to achieve the Milestones.

Regards

It happened to me several times when I played the Game ( I have since retired from active combat, finally tiring of banging my head against the A9 wall, just to see if my braiins will squirt out of my ears! :)). However, I did conclude it is probably GL's servers, as I am on fibe with a strong solid connection.
||
GAMELOFT'S MOTTO: "Buy or cry or die .......... the choice is yours!" ;)
no avatar

Abdul2341

Google Play (Android)

It's been more than a week, I'm still facing this problem, described above.
Unfortunately, no positive response or Action taken by Gameloft. Kindly fix this problem

Regards