mindwarp_racing

Windows PC

I can't find Grand Prix anywhere, help please?
Attachments
gp.PNG
gp.PNG (780.66 KiB) Viewed 299 times
no avatar

TRON8888

Apple (iOS)

If you did not qualify for a GP this round (which I am assuming since you cannot complete this now), then you should be able to wait until the next on starts then you can complete this. Seasons last for a long time so you will be fine. Just have to wait until this GP is over and do it in the following one.

mindwarp_racing

Windows PC

Thanks Tron8888, I'll wait see when it comes back again.
no avatar

Oli4ever

Apple (iOS)

I struggle with completing the mission 03 to beat 125 sec in New York.
When I open Chapter 2, Stars and Stripes, race 05, there are no cars to choose... All gone?!?!

How can that happen???
no avatar

MagicMichael

Apple (iOS)

I have the same issue that I have no cars to choose in race 5 ("airdropped"). I have raced "airdropped" in career mode without problems, but I have no cars to choose to repeat this race to complete Episode 3.

In career chaper 2, "stars & stripes" race 8, there also no cars to choose. Race 7 worked without problems.
Platform is macOS.
no avatar

Teyroo

Apple (iOS)

I am having the same issue with race 3. No cars to choose from. I contacted customer care their advice was to uninstall then reinstall the game I have done that 4 times now with no luck. I also looked the the game versions and when the game is running I have version 2.3.3a and even though I downloaded the latest version from the ap store 2.3.5 the game when running still says I am running 2.3.3a. A patch needs to be pushed to out ASAP. I have the legend pass and have the ability to get all the way to the last race but I cant nor can I complete 125s in airdrop for this weeks missions.
no avatar

nginX

Windows PC

hi,

the same fk issue here  :???:
Oli4ever wrote:
I struggle with completing the mission 03 to beat 125 sec in New York.
When I open Chapter 2, Stars and Stripes, race 05, there are no cars to choose... All gone?!?!

How can that happen???
no avatar

MakDeeKnife

Apple (iOS)

I have the same issue. every New York race where the car is not preselected (race 3, race 5, race 6, race 8, not sure about race 13). I have completed all races up to 12 in career mode and this was noticed as an issue until trying to complete the Episode 3 task.

MagicMichael
I have the same issue that I have no cars to choose in race 5 ("airdropped"). I have raced "airdropped" in career mode without problems, but I have no cars to choose to repeat this race to complete Episode 3.

In career chaper 2, "stars & stripes" race 8, there also no cars to choose. Race 7 worked without problems.
Platform is macOS.
no avatar

Tuvolt

Apple (iOS)

Had the same issue, you joint the game in the last days of the season, so no qualification possible in GP
no avatar

Florasky

Google Play (Android)

Same, i can't select any cars on stars and stripes mission 3