no avatar

Spidy3210

Google Play (Android)

Bangladesh

In my OnePlus 7pro it's getting some touchdrive issues,like way selection doesn't work at all in the middle of the race so I believe there is something to do with the td control s

Walter Roehrl

Google Play (Android)

Same here ->
left side of the phone screen is dead either in touchdrive mode or in tap to steer !
Playing is impossible now !
no avatar

Vladut Voiculescu

Google Play (Android)

the same for Huawei P30 Lite... no left steering throughout the race, after the last damn upgrade. playing just became impossible now. typical for asphalt games - you invest a lot of time in it just to reach the highest rewards, only to be sabotaged by the creators of the game. same thing happened with Asphalt Extreme, and Asphalt 8. I bet they wont fix this one either...🤬
no avatar

magebane1

Google Play (Android)

They changed something with the sensitivity of the sensor map around the brake.
If you swipe with your right hand it seems to work ok, if you swipe with the left it doesn't work or you need to swipe harder and higher up on the screen.

It looks like there was a hotfix because might has improved (still not perfect). Sony xperia 1

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hi guys, is anyone still having this issue after the hotfix?

Walter Roehrl

Google Play (Android)

seems to be ok now, thx
no avatar

Spidy3210

Google Play (Android)

Bangladesh

Man I think my OnePlus 7pro touchdrive has some issue remaining till now.drift button doesn't work 100% according to sensitivity .why did no OnePlus phone even pro can't run on 60 fps? Is there any way to do for us @teofromgameloft?
no avatar

Spidy3210

Google Play (Android)

Bangladesh

Man I think my OnePlus 7pro touchdrive has some issue remaining till now.drift button doesn't work 100% according to sensitivity .why did no OnePlus phone even pro can't run on 60 fps? Is there any way to do for us @teofromgameloft? I don't think this runs like as smooth and responsive as previously
no avatar

mihai_muerte@yahoo.com

Google Play (Android)

Spidy3210 wrote:
Man I think my OnePlus 7pro touchdrive has some issue remaining till now.drift button doesn't work 100% according to sensitivity .why did no OnePlus phone even pro can't run on 60 fps? Is there any way to do for us @teofromgameloft?

I have the same problem.. it's like a sabotage....I try to drift but it only breaks and goes in the walls...I lose my position in the race and sometimes I even crash.... good job Gameloft
no avatar

idotehade

Google Play (Android)

I have a bigger problem
Even if the touch drive is off, the game would freeze the car till i press it again and it works again
Is this normal?