no avatar

gaboonviper

Apple (iOS)

Alright! Back to connection errors in MP! The "could not execute action on the server (3)" BS. Yet another brilliant start, GL! 
And I wonder who in their right mind thought matching D, C and B cars all in one MP was a good idea! I lasted one race with my Elise in Bronze League after which I was already in Silver League. In silver league, an Evo, NSX and ACR all get matched together. How is this fair for someone who's new? What point am I missing? And the new rewards are just awful. GL, this is what you made us wait for? I am not looking forward to this season, makes me wonder if those who decided to quit were right after all. Any Mod out there who cares to explain the "logic" behind the matchmaking?

Walter Roehrl

Google Play (Android)

Right !
To be forced to race in SILVER LEAGUE against fully upgraded Corvette GS & Lambo Evo Spyder ->

A BRILLIANT IDEA !!

THANK YOU [mod edit] one more time :-( :-( :-(
no avatar

motska

Apple (iOS)

Hey there, I came here to report that there is no way to connect to mp as the game keeps throwing a "no connection..." message. I installed the game at ver 2.2.2 I managed to play like 3 mp races and after that season ended and The update came out: nothing... no connection, fuel returned.
no avatar

axt

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

MP is very very laggy for me since the update. I hove no idea if it's a server problem or something else, but the game doesn't lag at all in SP, only in MP. I have a Redmi Note 5 Pro with Adreno 509 GPU. Anyone has any similar issues?
Ex enthusiast A8 player. Call me casual now.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

If these issues continue please contact Customer Care so they can investigate!
no avatar

jaiminpsoni

Apple (iOS)

same issue for me as well.