Ad bugs again in dml

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Ad bugs again in dml

Tue May 26, 2020 2:18 pm
Sigh There are ad bugssssss  "again" in dml ,  yesterday or so I tried to watch some ads for breeding reduction but after the ad ended ( It was a  TikTok ad) 
:x
The game freezes after that ( I meant that after the ad ends that green rolling thingy never goes away ) I had to relog into the game and I didn't receive the time reduction , even though I waited for a few minutes 

aggh , jeeez now I really wish that you hadn't replaced our clan dragons powers ( especially amoura's power )
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F 

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Ad bugs again in dml

Fri May 29, 2020 10:47 pm
Yes, the ad bugs drive us crazy too since it happens again and again. You’d think it would just be easier on everyone for them to create an algorithm to put the videos through to test them prior to publishing. Instead we have to put in ticket after ticket and eat up CC time as well as our own, then it happens again the next month. There Hass to be a better solution than this process. This doesn’t happen on other platforms presumably because they have some sort of way to test videos prior to launch.

Edit: Can someone please move this to the Technical Issues thread where it can be seen to be fixed? Thx
Asking/checking before conclusions?  Relics from a former era? On the edge of extinction? — A reminder to myself, because it's everywhere, it's catchy, it's exhausting, and it's time to restore their natural habitats in my brain.

- DML - VIP maxed, will not spend money again until the game is fixed
- Thanks for fixing this divine event and readjusting Sigils GL!
- Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

Queen_of_C

Google Play (Android)

Re: Ad bugs again in dml

Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:42 pm
Today I watched a video to reduce breeding timer. Video worked well, was something about improving ang decorationg your island with the help of Disney characters. But after it finished I was unaible to exit the add screen and had to restart the game. No time reduction has been given.
Second attempt. Same story. Frozen screen, restart, no time reduction.
Attachments
2020-07-29.png
2020-07-29.png (7.93 KiB) Viewed 61 times
Android Eur phone
friend code: f84dc5e, in game name: ChessQueen
Over 400 collected dragons.
Team: Molim, Artoba, Loki, Thor, Lantern. All 6 stars, lv. 74
Growing Ho'Mala and Tropic

A F2P player since March 2020

Co leader of Welwyn Wyverns