no avatar

Incelcat Dragos

Windows PC

Progress affected/compensation

Sun May 24, 2020 4:20 pm
So,how to start it. Since the Porsche Update the high cpu usage bug slowly,but significant , damaged my progress and enjoyment in this game. At first,I was very confused,I thought it was something related to my PC,then saw it on forums and other social media channels. Now,GL decided to run an event like jesko Grand Prix altogether with the Lamborghini season (in wich I bought the Bundle Pass) and as I see until now they don t even have  a theoretical solution to this Issue. My biggest concern is not that GL will take a lot of time figuring  out how to solve the problem,but how will they respond for our affected progress in this seasson?? Will you guys turn a blind eye to the fact that we barely can play the game,and because we struggle to play the game we loose opportunity to unlock cars like Jesko or Sian? Will  u take in account that a lot of dedicated players that payed a good amount of money for seasson pass can t even use  it s benefits?
no avatar

pynepy

Google Play (Android)

Re: Progress affected/compensation

Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:24 am
I lost my acc with my p1, can i restore it?

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Progress affected/compensation

Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:00 pm
pynepy wrote:
I lost my acc with my p1, can i restore it?

Was your game connected to Facebook or Google Play?
no avatar

AngryWolf

Nintendo Switch

Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:42 pm
Hello

In a9 switch you need to basically TD with a turbo in order to keep up with credits, cause of lack of credit rewards.
Which means that most people who play this game a lot end up TD'ing the heck out of this game. However when the game crashes, you automatically start buying packs and lose your tokens. The customer care team refuses to refund. Logically or not. My question is, will you at least bother to fix your bad programming on switch. so you don't automatically start wasting tokens on card packs nobody wants. or will you continue stealing people tokens in this fashion? In fortnite for example you need to go to the shop by pressing L or R, yo aren't automatically put in it by pressing A. Or will you just say, damn you all. we know you all are turboing. if our bad programming cost you your tokens, it ain't out problem. Will you keep hiding behind empty claims like you should not have been TD'ing like that.
no avatar

AngryWolf

Nintendo Switch

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:03 pm
You won 't bother to reply? You all still own me 2000 tokens as well.