Extreme CPU usage

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

LontruS

Windows PC

Extreme CPU usage

Sun May 24, 2020 2:39 pm
When will come a day you people fix this problem. Idle in the game menu the cpu usage is 80% and spikes over 90% and on loadings it goes 100%

My pc is I5 4570, 16GB DDR3, 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD, GTX 970

After Lamborghini update this game is unplayable. My PC have already shot down for one time with this over usage of cpu that made the temperature over 70c.
When game is closed my pc normal temperature is 40c and as soon as i open it then it goes 60c

Are you going to pay for your damage your do with your game to customers and buy new pc for your customers after you have burned all of them cause you made a update that use 100% of the cpu and make them as ovens ? What is it that causing this cpu usage so high anyways that you cant fix it and cant even make update for it ? This problem is known already 3 weeks and not a single step done by you people to fix this issue

The Dark Knight

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Extreme CPU usage

Sun May 24, 2020 2:59 pm
Same story here 100% CPU usage everything lags even at the menus as well. it seems the game is so bad programmed or the code that was written is making problems. I am so close to delete the game forever.
no avatar

Incelcat Dragos

Windows PC

Sun May 24, 2020 5:36 pm
Same here,they really lost my interest here. My game is very affected. I can t play wthout lags

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Extreme CPU usage

Tue May 26, 2020 12:42 pm
Guys please contact Customer Care for a workaround while the team continues investigating the issue!

carlosan

Windows PC

Thu May 28, 2020 8:49 am
LontruS i have the same problem, there is a fix ? have some news ?
no avatar

g7or2g

Windows PC

Sat May 30, 2020 2:55 pm
me preocupa esta situacion... la experiencia del juego se ve afectada por este calentamiento... en mi caso particular tengo que reiniciar el juego cada 2 o 3 carreras... llevo un año jugandolo y ha sido bastante gratificante, pero este reciente calentamiento me hace perder el interes - con este asunto del Covid 19 trabajando desde casa y con bastante tiempo de ocio las alternativas de distraccion merecen bastante atencion a pesar que suelen aburrir, lo menos que espero es que cuando elijo una de estas y Asphalt9 es una de mis favoritas me de la satisfaccion suficuente para lidiar con el encierro - por favor ayudennos a resolver este problema - gracias !

por cierto este es el equipo que poseo solo para juegos es una Dell Intel Core-i5-7300HQ, 1TB Hybryd HDD, 8GBDDR4 memory, NVIDIA GTX 1050 4GB Graphics con Windows10
no avatar

Marian M.

Windows PC

Sun May 31, 2020 2:51 pm
For me is OK now. I dont know if they made an update.
no avatar

gaboonviper

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:55 am
I'm facing the same problem- quite a bit of lag and network issues (I see a lot of MP players with red icons after races). At the moment, I'm unable to even connect to MP, it just returns the fuel slot after waiting.

carlosan

Windows PC

Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:55 am
For me is OK now. it was upgrade of special events , if cpu is high close and reopen the game or leave pc on.

carlosan

Windows PC

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:26 am
for me is OK