Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Hard Shutdown = While in the Game turn off PC with on/off switch (you need to hold switch in for 10 secs if it is a push switch). Hard Reboot is just turning PC back on with switch. Soft Shutdown is using one of the shutdown options on the Start Menu.
||
GAMELOFT'S MOTTO: "Buy or cry or die .......... the choice is yours!" ;)

The Dark Knight

Veteran

Windows PC

Capt i did what you suggested but nothing really happened.
no avatar

Ditchmond Dave

Windows PC

I can't beleive that someone from Gameloft hasn't responded to this thread.

I have had this issue in the past, however, it has never lasted this long. I'll give it one more week. Hopefully it will be fixed in an update.

It would be nice is someone from Gameloft would let us know that they are working on this.
no avatar

ladrillorivas

Windows PC

yeah happens sometimes but maybe its the keyboard.. who knows
no avatar

GS | Ryan Cooper

Windows PC

ladrillorivas wrote:
yeah happens sometimes but maybe its the keyboard.. who knows

So many players are experiencing this issue. I don't think it's the keyboard
no avatar

Tacot Express

Windows PC

917/5000
Hello,
When you have a problem, start with:
1) give the platform you are using and its version number (windows 10, android 9, android 8, etc.).
2) add screenshots or videos (on you tube if they are too heavy for an email).
3) give your game parameters: touch drive on or off, graphic parameters, sound and display parameters. If you use the keyboard or a joystick (specify bluetooth or wired, the make and model.
4) be polite and courteous with the people who are trying to help you and customer service (a little hello at the start of a message helps).
5) Customer service receives messages from around the world and often has to translate them before replying and respond by translating back into the player's language. It takes time, because not everyone speaks English. I am currently using an automatic translation site for this post.
no avatar

FullySikh

Windows PC

@Tacot Express

I am not the original poster but I understand Customer Service can be a hard job. But when you get no reply for more than a week then how do you suggest we respond other than to be a little more forceful.

Let me tell you my issue for instance. I actually paid using real money for a legend pass in the game. I was nice, I was understanding of their situation and sent them an email. Waited... and Waited.... and Waited.... No response for a week. Sent them a second email explaining what I have missed by not having a Legend Pass and implored them to give me a reply so I can understand if my issue has been looked at. Nothing happened from that either for a few days. I am waiting until the 2 week mark before I am going over GL's head and just getting my money back through other means.

GL's customer care is extremely bad. Worse than any other game I've seen. I've been ghosted and I am a paying customer. And yes, I am not paying for anything with GL's name attached to it again. Played for almost a year now. Have a lv 18 garage and have been completely ghosted with no answer. I think the original poster's response is completely justified if there has been complete silence from their end. I posted three messages here last week and not a single reply from any of the team that overlooks these messages as well. The whole process has been frustrating
no avatar

FullySikh

Windows PC

Have you guys tried the "Set Affinity" trick through your task manager. It helped me get past this issue. However, the downside is that you don't get any ads.
no avatar

Tacot Express

Windows PC

Hello, FullySikh
Follow this new subject I have seen many messages on this forum from players who pai
I don't know if this topic will help, but I can't do more. It is on discussions
no avatar

geraldmaurice

Windows PC

Same problem here.
At random times I can play one to three runs without problem.
After that: no steering. Hitting walls, not being able to do 360s. Missing lots of keypresses. Playing multiuser is impossible.
At times mouse clicks on the menus seem lagging as well.
At first I couldn't beleice it was gameloft. I blamed Windows, my keyboard, mouse, USB ports, drivers. I swapped everything to no avail.
PLEASE acknowlegde the problem and let us know when a fix can be expected!