no avatar

daunfifi

Windows PC

HEY GAMELOFT. F*** YOU
YOU NEGLECTED ME FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME. 
I'VE HAD THIS PROBLEM SINCE THE PORSCHE UPDATE AND IT STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN ANY RACE, TO EVEN PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT THE CAR RANDOMLY SWERVES TO THE WALL OR OUT OF THE MAP. 
MISSED OUT SO MANY SPECIAL EVENTS, A LOT OF DAILY EVENTS, KICKED OUT FROM MULTIPLE CLUBS AND YOU COULDN'T CARE MUCH MORE. 
I'VE LOST MY PATIENCE. AND THE ONLY THING THAT YOU REPLIED WITH IS "CoNtAcT tHe CuStOmEr CaRe" AND YOU H** EVEN TO DOOMSDAY THEY WON'T RESPOND. 
YOU TREAT ME LIKE S***, TREATED YOUR PLAYERS SO BADLY IT'S ACTUALLY INCREDIBLE. 
I BOW TO YOU AGAIN GAMELOFT, FOR THE SHEER COMMITMENT AND EFFORT ON NEGLECTING YOUR PLAYERS. I WANT ALL THE CARS THAT I MISSED IN THE ENTIRETY OF TIME THAT I COULDN'T PLAY THE GAME.
F*** IT.
no avatar

vanzyl@indilinga.com

Windows PC

I have the same issue. Very frustrating

Mikallo

Windows PC

Same problem for me...
Day after day the game is a mess. The car jumps from right to left, doesn't respond to steering or starts steering by itself in the middle of a race. MP races disconnect at the start of the race, ads don't work, scrolling doesn't work, lagging is terrible, etc., etc.
I had to pay 750 tokens in the grandprix to advance because I couldn't do a single normal lap without steering and lag problems.
I payed money for the legend pass but all the benifits it gives me are useless this way..
I submitted a ticket about 10 days ago but got no response, nothing. 
I have been playing this game since the launch and have always been a big fan but I think my time has come to let it go. Your team has screwed up so badly this time and doesn't even bother to keep people posted about issues and believe me (talking to my teammates), THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE!!

Ingame player name: Lady F1 Racer
Ticket id: 20361169

DareHol

Windows PC

Mikallo wrote:
Same problem for me...
Day after day the game is a mess. The car jumps from right to left, doesn't respond to steering or starts steering by itself in the middle of a race. MP races disconnect at the start of the race, ads don't work, scrolling doesn't work, lagging is terrible, etc., etc.
I had to pay 750 tokens in the grandprix to advance because I couldn't do a single normal lap without steering and lag problems.
I payed money for the legend pass but all the benifits it gives me are useless this way..
I submitted a ticket about 10 days ago but got no response, nothing. 
I have been playing this game since the launch and have always been a big fan but I think my time has come to let it go. Your team has screwed up so badly this time and doesn't even bother to keep people posted about issues and believe me (talking to my teammates), THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE!!

Ingame player name: Lady F1 Racer
Ticket id: 20361169

Same here - it is impossible to play - already for weeks - no respons to tickets!!!
How do we get our money back if any player did it while this game is unplayable?

Dare to Wear Virtual World Designer
no avatar

Alexandreq95

Windows PC

I have the same problems. Since last update (3 weeks ago) I cant finish a single a race without have any problem but gameloft dont seems to care about all this problems, all remais the same.
no avatar

vvavvan

Windows PC

I have a similar problem. Cars have become uncontrollable. I hate it.
no avatar

Incelcat Dragos

Windows PC

Hello Windows Guys,try to force close the application and restart it for 10 times or more. It gone for me if a restart it often. I don t think GL has a solution to this.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

My control issues are intermittent. OK one day, uncontrollable the next, but Hard Shutdown then Hard Reboot seems to eliminate the problem on the bad days.
||
GAMELOFT'S MOTTO: "Buy or cry or die .......... the choice is yours!" ;)
no avatar

geeorgee

Windows PC

Hi, I have same problem ... some days lagging and bad control steering when I use turbo ... conctact support care .. wrote this

Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.
I’m sorry to hear that you’re having the difficulty.
Could you please provide a more detailed description of your problem?
What controls issue do you experience?
If you could, also include a screenshot/video or two; that would also be highly appreciated.
I look forward to your reply.

I reinstall driver grafic card and nothing, I use low details grafic setup and nothing help me.

I think, that I'm finishing this game...I´m sorry... 17level garage 74cars 89 reputation...thank you :(

sombra76

Windows PC

Captain Nemo74 wrote:
My control issues are intermittent. OK one day, uncontrollable the next, but Hard Shutdown then Hard Reboot seems to eliminate the problem on the bad days.

hard shutdown and hard reboot? can you care to explain?

I have the problem since the lambo update. My solution is to not play ads... after a while, hours to days, it gets to normal. But some days later I try again to see if the problem remains and I play one or two ads and it gets to lagging again.