Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Error position in multiplayer

Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:48 pm
It often happens that even when I get to first position, I find myself in the last positions inexplicably, it happens every time the race goes on for a few seconds even after it's gone through the finish line, i think it's related to a connection problem. The inconvenience could be resolved if the arrival to the finish line is stored by the system and not by the online server or maybe you can find other solutions. This is unpleasant and annoying, because it happens often.
no avatar

Outsider

Apple (iOS)

Re: Error position in multiplayer

Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:24 pm
It's not connection related. I have excellent connection all the time,but it has happened to me all the time. I think it about profile settings. They set up some limits.

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:43 pm
Outsider wrote:
Outsider

it was a guess, I also have a good connection as usual, maybe it's a server problem or a connection problem with the other players in the race.  I don't know, I just know it's annoying and unfair 😡

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:43 pm
😡 It's been impossible to compete in the multipleyer lately, i always come in the first three, but the ranking always places me in the last places, i have a very good connection, so I think the problem is gameloft servers.
You fix this annoying flaw or there's no point in racing again!
😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:47 pm
i just ran five multipleyer races, all five races I got to the first place, all five races the system has placed me in 4th or 5th place.
this problem has always been, regardless of the connection, mine internet connection is very good.
Please solve this problem, it's annoying