Lag in MP. keys dont work

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Hiwrx

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lag in MP. keys dont work

Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:30 pm
Is the lagging a GL issue or a new hack that I’m not aware of? Seems to happen at the right moment when I’m ahead of people. Or is this a coincidence?
Hiwrx's MP Mantra - "Multiplayer? What's that?"

GL Customer Care Mantra - "Submit a customer care ticket"  "Send me a screenshot"
no avatar

mihyarblake

Windows PC

Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:15 am
This is getting pretty annoying, I've come back to asphalt 9 after quitting it in 2018 because of the session preventing me from multiplayer until I fixed it last year and started to play it a few weeks ago. I was frustrated by the input lag I thought it was my keyboard until I looked around the forums. Gameloft need to get together once and fix the problem I can't come back to this game if it is like this for the rest of the time.
What a great welcome back gift, Thank you Gameloft.
no avatar

Steffen0301

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:29 pm
same here
no avatar

Jorge Herran

Windows PC

Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:22 am
Hiwrx wrote:
Is the lagging a GL issue or a new hack that I’m not aware of? Seems to happen at the right moment when I’m ahead of people. Or is this a coincidence?

Demasiada coincidencia, me pasa lo mismo. Es complicado demostrarlo, filmando toda la carrera sería la forma de hacerlo, pero lleva a mucha discusión. Es muy real, y hay veces que el marcador de posición da por ejemplo un tercer lugar de llegada que se ve cuando uno va tercero y el cuarto aparece a varios segundos atrás, pero cuando aparecen los resultados finales el lugar es el 4º????
También está ocurriendo que mi auto explota 9 de cada 10 veces cuando yo choco a otro, pero cuando me chocan a mi, 9 de cada 10 veces explota el mío, siempre en desventaja. Cómo se puede explicar esto si el que embiste al otro soy yo???
Aunque igual he ganado muchas carreras, no se siente que las condiciones sean las mismas para todos. El tema es que por cada choque uno pierde aprox 5 segundos... y se ven otros jugadores a los que no le explotan los autos de ninguna forma, aunque yo les caiga en el techo girando y lo aplasten varios más a la misma vez. (Aqui el que se rompe es el mio, y vuelvo a la carrera varios segundos y muchos metros atrás... desastrozo!!!!! En muchos de estos casos, los jugadores que participan es estas acciones, tienen autos de mucha valoración, y pocas habilidades.... pero terminan adelante. mmmmmm

carlosan

Windows PC

Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:54 am
now, i don't have any problem.
The game controls have trouble if my cpu is near to 100%. Don't play with fullscreen and monitor cpu level with task manager minized or some other tool. If the cpu is high close and reopen the game.
Before new season the cpu was high, probably because it was downloading the new special event. So leave your pc on even if you don't play so it will install the update of events and specials.
if you have high cpu usage you can find some optimization on internet. sorry for my english
no avatar

mihyarblake

Windows PC

Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:31 pm
Update: Problem probably got fixed i hope, i just played Asphalt 9 today and it seems i have no problem with controlling the car at all. Finally now i can race in peace

HerzonSpartan

Windows PC

Colombia

Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:09 am
Well, seems like the problem is fixed in my computer, so thanks for fix it. Now Gameloft knows what the heck was wrong with the game, so try not to mess it again, please.
Coming back to Asphalt 9, but well... Gameloft never dissapoints about "supporting" a game, huh?
Still checking news and asking for them, to help the latin american community about these kind of games.
no avatar

Jorge Herran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:57 am
Sigue funcionando mal, y donde más se puede comprobar es en MP. Tengo un video de lo que me sucedió pero no lo puedo publicar aquí. No me deja ingresarlo.
Por favor una solución rápida a esto.
Gracias
no avatar

maxymili

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:59 am
Searching for players in multiplayer doesn't work for me from yesterday.
"No opponent were found. Please try later".
I tried several cars, reinstalled the game.  nothing helped.
I have oneplus 7 pro and yesterday we had android actualization. 
I need info where is problem, the game or on oneplus android?

HerzonSpartan

Windows PC

Colombia

Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:06 am
maxymili wrote:
Searching for players in multiplayer doesn't work for me from yesterday.
"No opponent were found. Please try later".
I tried several cars, reinstalled the game.  nothing helped.
I have oneplus 7 pro and yesterday we had android actualization. 
I need info where is problem, the game or on oneplus android?

It's the game, bro. It has connection issues since some months ago.
Coming back to Asphalt 9, but well... Gameloft never dissapoints about "supporting" a game, huh?
Still checking news and asking for them, to help the latin american community about these kind of games.