Lag in MP. keys dont work

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

HerzonSpartan

Windows PC

Colombia

Just when i thought it was my computer, it's a relief to see it's not... but also worries me, i haven't played well due to this lag since some days ago, even thought it was drivers' problem but reinstalled them all and the problem is still there. I was monitoring the game's performance and i noticed some critical errors, when the game is starting and when the race is loading, perhaps that's the reason why the game became so laggy lately.

There is no problem with your machine! But with the game ... There are better days when you can play all quests all day, but that's rare.

Yeah, pretty rare, after i wrote this complaint, the game worked normally again... until yesterday at night. Now the game is even less unplayable than before. What are they doing with the game? I have another games with more time and updates than this one and still working fine. It's not GTA V or Dark Souls to demand a supercomputer, c'mon!
Coming back to Asphalt 9, but well... Gameloft never dissapoints about "supporting" a game, huh?
Still checking news and asking for them, to help the latin american community about these kind of games.
no avatar

John Lim

Windows PC

Re: Lag in MP. keys dont work

Mon May 25, 2020 7:24 am
Same issue here. Normally the first 1-2 games is ok, then keyboard lag appear making the game totally unplayable. Please fix this GameLoft. I am a good paying cutomer that you don't want to lose.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Lag in MP. keys dont work

Tue May 26, 2020 12:37 pm
Guys, please submit a ticket with Customer Care for help from the support team!
no avatar

Gicoflash

Windows PC

Wed May 27, 2020 10:11 am
TeoFromGameloft wrote:
Guys, please submit a ticket with Customer Care for help from the support team!

Already done two times, but no answer!
no avatar

Jorge Herran

Windows PC

Wed May 27, 2020 11:02 pm
Ahora en lugar de mejorar, en el "Evento Especial" el auto se comporta normal hasta que es chocado por otro, (que en este caso por el tipo de carrera es un auto del propio juego) desde ahí en adelante se bloquean los controles perdiendo toda posibilidad de alcanzar algún punto y evidentemente perdiendo las fichas que se ponen para iniciar la carrera. CADA VEZ PEOR!!
Es raro que no haya una respuesta por parte de GL.

carlosan

Windows PC

Thu May 28, 2020 8:44 am
I have the same problem from last update
no avatar

ylvdrule

Windows PC

Fri May 29, 2020 1:59 am
I have the same issue, terrible keyboard lag in muliplayer after a few races.
Also Ads dont work most of the time, just shows the loading "square" and black screen.
And CPU usage is quite high.
Windows 10 PC
game ID: f31dde
no avatar

GS | Ryan Cooper

Windows PC

Sat May 30, 2020 1:12 am
How can you make a game impossible to play and not fix it as soon as possible? I can't play since the start of the Jesko event and customer care doesn't even respond. Also, this is not the first time this issue happens. Are you going to make us wait until the next update or even more? I'm about to quit this game.

HerzonSpartan

Windows PC

Colombia

Sat May 30, 2020 5:00 am
GS | Ryan Cooper wrote:
How can you make a game impossible to play and not fix it as soon as possible? I can't play since the start of the Jesko event and customer care doesn't even respond. Also, this is not the first time this issue happens. Are you going to make us wait until the next update or even more? I'm about to quit this game.

In other games, people reports problems with something and they try (at least appear to try) to repair it as soon as possible. But in this one, they only repair it when they want, already heard a rumor about a "patch" to solve this problem for the next week, but a whole week to wait? Seriously? But well, this issue seems to not to affect most ofVIP players, that's why they don't give a better priority.
Coming back to Asphalt 9, but well... Gameloft never dissapoints about "supporting" a game, huh?
Still checking news and asking for them, to help the latin american community about these kind of games.
no avatar

Jorge Herran

Windows PC

Sun May 31, 2020 11:18 pm
Recibí un mail, muestra que hay cierto interés en solucionar el problema, de hecho un poco ha mejorado, pero no funciona bién como en un principio. En algunos tramos de las carrera se sigue descontrolando (no dobla más) y cuando vuelve el control va mucho más lento. Así es imposible sumar puntos.
Los problemas comenzaron pocos días antes de la temporada del Jesko. Una lástima, ya que desde entonces no se suman puntos y se pierden "oportunidades".