no avatar

Ruslan Malega

Windows PC

The number of my question to CC 18910553 - 6 days ago
My question is that in my country all adds disappeared, they are empty for a long time... it's unfair when all other players have them and can use it for refuel cars and tickets

For example in events on Egoista and Trion - I need Fenyr - it has only 3 fuels and I should wait for 6 hours to refuel it! I cant do events without adds!
All players from Ukraine don't have adds

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hey guys, I pushed your tickets with CC and hope you'll hear back soon, let me know if you don't 🙂
no avatar

ReVDeatH

Google Play (Android)

Hello my ticket ID is 18940911. It is urgent and I need help.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

ReVDeatH wrote:
Hello my ticket ID is 18940911. It is urgent and I need help.

As the original post in this thread states, it can take 12 to 72 hours for CC to respond. This thread is for tickets left unanswered for longer than that 🙂
no avatar

manole1

Google Play TV (Android)

I cannot log in the Customer Care portal. I tried both wifi and 4G connection, phone or laptop, the result is the same. After entering my credentials and clicking the log in button, I get either "site can't be reached" or "504 Gateway Time-out". Please investigate and fix.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

manole1 wrote:
I cannot log in the Customer Care portal. I tried both wifi and 4G connection, phone or laptop, the result is the same. After entering my credentials and clicking the log in button, I get either "site can't be reached" or "504 Gateway Time-out". Please investigate and fix.

Thanks for your report! Can you get to the CC form while you're not logged in?
no avatar

Lakrimo

Windows PC

hi,
I still haven't been answered to my email, my ticket number is 18950233.
I have zero ads , since now 2 weeks.
I hope you'll read this and answer me soon.
thanks in  advance.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Just pushed your ticket with CC, Lakrimo
no avatar

Ostuni86

Apple (iOS)

hi..I have not received an answer ... I wrote the first time on September 19th the ticket number is 18953357 then I rewrote again about a week ago and I received another ticket number 19036329 ... how can I do now? 
thank you

Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey Ostuni86,

We pushed your tickets to Customer Care!