Be silent for 4 days
lost progress
chatting games are delirious
no help, no answer in mail!
PLEASE HELP ME!ID:#424326
no avatar

GEFDETT

Google Play (Android)

Hello  Everyone reading this message. With it can be that since the last update only problems encounter with the game. I understand  with graphics and connection to the server but 24hours Can not connect to social networks. Conversation ID#428562. That's why I'm losing the Grand Prix event.
no avatar

sourabh7625

Google Play (Android)

#417745  this is my coversation id I received from gameloft.

14Mar 2021 was the last time I played asphalt 9 with my google account logged in. on 15Mar after resetting my phone when I reinstalled game from play store I couldn't login with same account(previous saved progress).
I wrote an email to customer care and in return just received above id.

I am playing with my brother account, but I want to get back to my account because I have made good progress in that.

Please help to fix the account for being able to login again.

Thank you.
no avatar

chickenursobeautiful

Google Play (Android)

conservation id :408877

14Mar 2021 i was unable to login with my google account so i can't play asphalt 9 with my account before.my last reply from customer care was 14mar 2021
please help to fix the issues not only for me and also for those who also have same issues please.
Thank you.
no avatar

TandaWandaPandaB

Apple (iOS)

[DMK - off topic]
no avatar

sourabh7625

Google Play (Android)

[off-topic]
no avatar

vittorio pugliares

Google Play (Android)

Hi there, I have submitted my problem to the support center of asphalt 9 legends like 2 weeks ago where I have explained to them that every time I purchase of my own money a packet, the game crash, taking my money without giving me the prize. Additionally sometimes the game said to me you have won these cards but never added to my collection. the support team hasn't replied, although i have sent the same query through another device having the same account, and my query was cancelled somehow, and i am still waiting.No idea which is my ticket as It didn't gave me one and doesn't show it either.

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hello, everyone! I pushed your tickets.
Please post only the conversation ID (not the entry ID) & keep in mind that this side of the forum is only for A9-related topics/issues! Thanks! ^-^
no avatar

Phoenix 77

Google Play (Android)

I have issue with game login using Google and fb. I submitted form 6 days ago and no response yet. Need help.
Conversation ID: #452790.
no avatar

DayDreamerX44

Google Play (Android)

Conversation ID: #431243 Entry ID: 110037689 i send a ticket at 21 march 2021 i want to transfer my android account to windows im waiting a reply for 16 days...