no avatar

jackmaa

Apple (iOS)

I'm an international server player,I want to change my age setting.I have communicated with the customer service in the game many times. They always push me to Ali, so please help me change the age .my player id:e08cb1
no avatar

Bilal Th£ King

Google Play (Android)

Hi I've switched to iOS and want to transfer my android account to iOS. I tried from in game settings customer care but didn't get the conversation id or ticket id. So I submitted and filled the form from customer service 9 days ago. But I'm still waiting for an agent reply . Please transfer my account to iOS. My conversation id is #367346. And android account id is 636372
no avatar

rezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Google Play (Android)

hi,
i was playing on note10 and changed phone to note 20. installed game again, tried connecting to FB and google accounts, but could not rehain my progress. i wrote to support on Feb-21 and got no reply yet (ticket no 374090). my new player id is c3919fe.
thank you.
no avatar

John122

Windows PC

USA

[off-topic]
no avatar

.TheMKisBacK.

Google Play (Android)

Guys don't waste your time and send anything here, I contacted the customer care 22 days ago and no answer until now.
I sent here My Conversation ID 12 days ago and still got nothing, I can't log in to the game, I spent a lot of money in this game, I think it's time to retired and save some money and I advise you to do the same because you will not get any response soon.
no avatar

FastEddie

Windows PC

Conversation ID #389623

Hello
I posted a query to customer services on Monday 1 March 2020.

I have not heard anything from them - it relates to the fact that our team doesnt seem to appear on the list of clubs recruiting, even though we are an active team.

Can you please pass this reminder to them?
Thanks
FastEddie (game name)
no avatar

Nayanadesha

Windows PC

My Entry ID is 110011138 and conversation ID is #402291
Please help me soon

AUJAZZ

Google Play (Android)

[off-topic]

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hello! I pushed your tickets! ^-^
no avatar

IFNTAN

Windows PC

Conversation ID: #342641
Player ID: 08462ea

Hi, I cannot access to multiplayer and already sent my message to customer care on February 05, 2021 and still havent received any reply from them. It has been over a month now and it makes me so frustrating, can you please help me with this ASAP? 

Much appreciated.