no avatar

Guiszsz

Apple (iOS)

Example of a valid submission:
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 2 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 18613129
no avatar

AnonymousSpaz

Google Play (Android)

iD 18615859 
Losing my patience being only matched Vs bots in regular season despite being able to play aperta season just fine. Zero response in what, 5 days? Nice support. Nothing but robots
no avatar

wzdxsbll

Google Play (Android)

亲爱的Gameloft客服,我的订单在申请后没有得到及时处理。我的订单号为18629601和18632485,希望官方能尽快处理。感谢你们的帮助。

legend-driver

Google Play (Android)

Didn't got an answer from the Costumer care,
Sent my email from 26/July,
Ticket ID: 18666863
no avatar

ven y

Google Play (Android)

My problem is when i try to longing its not show me my real player id (ed50215) . And i reported about this 10 days ago . Still no progress. My ticket id 18648337 and player id (Ed50215) plese help me admins 
no avatar

Rosena Yasin

Google Play (Android)

Please answer ticket ID 4418718523 ASAP.

Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Rosena Yasin, the number you provided is not a proper ticket number. You can find the ticket number in the automated email you receive after submitting the issue.

Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Please not that this thread is for submitting ticket numbers only. We won´t be providing here any solutions to your issues, and all the discussions and comments that do not contain ticket numbers will be removed. 

Thank you!

PHX | W A R R I O R_X

Apple (iOS)

USA, COLORADO

Hello Mina and A9 Support Team!

Really hoping for a quick resolution to my issue, and thank you in advance for your support!

Ticket ID: 18727565

Asphalt 9 First Anniversary Gifts - 'CLAIM IT NOW' pop up not working.

Yesterday, for probably the 5th or 6th time in the past 2 weeks (since A9 anniversary weekend), I received the following pop up when logging in to app:

Thanks for Racing with us! Celebrate our first anniversary with these awesome gifts!
- 100 tokens - 10 anniversary packs - 250,000 credits - 3,000 syndicate coins

Every time I've received the pop up, I click CLAIM IT NOW! ... the pop up disappears, and nothing happens. I am on iOS and have had the same issue on both my iPad Pro and iPhone XS Max.

I am absolutely POSITIVE I have never been able to successfully collect these gifts. (I have also heard this is happening to MANY other players)I have screenshots if needed...

My Player Profile: (Loyal A9 player since game launch)
W A R R I O R_X
Player ID: 9826c6
Rep Level: 98

I really appreciate these gifts being offered to loyal players like me, just wish I could collect them!
Thank you!

Jason a.k.a. WARRIOR_X

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

In Windows all I saw was the 100 Blue Cheese. Was able to collect without issues, but have not seen any other Anniversary related gifts.

@Mina: I read your post above. Posting here first to find out if the numerous gifts noted above were available across all platforms. If that is the case I will attempt to jump through your Customer (Care?) hoops.
Thanks in advance.
||
GAMELOFT'S MOTTO: "Buy or cry or die .......... the choice is yours!" ;)