no avatar

Mario Sebastian

Google Play (Android)

Still no feedback from support with my legend pass that I bought on the 17 December. I replied with my player ID 7f2a65c on 19 December that was required from Alexandra,Conversation ID: #230486 but still no legend pass.This is my third time posting and I did not get any replies for last 12 days.

Esh Esh

Google Play (Android)

:D Hopefully support or forum admin could you reply on conversation Id - 234462 by this new year?
no avatar

Nightwolf122982

Google Play (Android)

Hi, I've bought a festival pass for the current festival, but every time I try to claim my holiday rush awards, it say there is an error and tor try again later. This has been happening since the results were validated... 5 days ago. The festival ends in 1 day and I'm unable to complete the multi player tasks until I've claimed the season rewards.

Player name is Kenny. E

Player id: 73fhc4

Entry ID: 10990319

The above is my ticket details I believe.
no avatar

RoseY95

Google Play (Android)

Please can I get a response ASAP, ID - 273521
no avatar

06pusat06

Google Play (Android)

[off topic]
no avatar

Zahatsu22

Google Play (Android)

I have sent a ticket in 26 December and no reply until now, I sent another ticket and also no reply this is the last ticket id 109901564, and thank you🍃❤️
no avatar

DummyA9

Google Play (Android)

Conversation ID: #254081
My in-game name: TRC™ Dummy

In Rimac GP Tier 1, a hacker claimed my 1st prize. Made a report to CC on the first day itself right after i spotted he's hacking in R1, but CC didn't do anything and he played the whole event and claimed my prize rewards.

He claimed 3 rimac epics, which was technically mine. Because of him i ended up in 2nd overall position!!

His game name: TÜRK LOKUMU
His club name: ZETA STARS

Now the GP is over and i received only 2 epics. You guys owe me 1 more epic. I don't even need that token reward, but i worked so hard for those epics and it is rightfully mine!

CC never responded, so I'm here! Please do justice and right this wrong. Ban him and send me that 1 epic he took away from me!
no avatar

diostosin

Google Play (Android)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 11 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: 250059
no avatar

Reyhimura

Google Play (Android)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 9 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 257959
I can't login to my account with Google play games
no avatar

Puneet741

Google Play (Android)

Conversation ID: #243698No reply received from Gameloft. I have paid for Legend pass but didn't get it.