no avatar

Obet

Google Play (Android)

I feel unjustified for my account reset and i wish for a review, this happened on the 22nd of this month after a 7days ban prior. This happened after i restored a backup from my pc after i had formated my phone because it was lagging... Please, kindly review my account. This is my Conversation ID: #244440
no avatar

wekiw

Apple (iOS)

-
no avatar

Anggara 13

Google Play (Android)

Conversation ID: #237453
Conversation ID: #233271

I bought with REAL MONEY a LEGEND PASS PLUS on December 18th to enjoy all the proposed benefits and I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT. I sent a message to the CUSTOMER SUPPORT in the app and the answer is that I must be patient, as this is happening with several players!
Now I tried to send a message on the site, but no response so far.

See the daily damage:

- I AM NOT RECEIVING FREE REFILL OF EVENT CARDS;
- I AM NOT RECEIVING THE IMPULSE IN THE REPUTATION POINTS IN ALL MATCHES I PLAYED SINCE I PAID THE PLUS LEGEND PASS (I HAVE LOST MORE THAN 2,000 POINTS)
- IMPORTANT - I AM NOT ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EXCLUSIVE CAR HUNTING FOR HOLDERS OF THE LEGEND PASS, PORSCHE TAYMAN TURBO S CAR
- I AM NOT BEING ABLE TO USE THE IMPULSE IN THE CAR GAS TANK (+2)
- I DID NOT HAVE THE 15 GROUPS UNLOCKED, TO USE THE AVAILABLE DIAGRAMS AND PROGRESS IN THE REPUTATION LEVEL AND GARAGE LEVEL.

Every day of delay in solving the problem, I stop participating in approximately 40 EXCLUSIVE HUNTING RACES.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
no avatar

Anggara 13

Google Play (Android)

Entry ID: 109891098

Conversation ID: #260609

I bought with REAL MONEY a LEGEND PASS PLUS on December 18th to enjoy all the proposed benefits and I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT. I sent a message to the CUSTOMER SUPPORT in the app and the answer is that I must be patient, as this is happening with several players!

See the daily damage:

- I AM NOT RECEIVING THE IMPULSE IN THE REPUTATION POINTS IN ALL MATCHES I PLAYED SINCE I PAID THE PLUS LEGEND PASS (I HAVE LOST MORE THAN 2,000 POINTS)
- IMPORTANT - I AM NOT ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EXCLUSIVE CAR HUNTING FOR HOLDERS OF THE LEGEND PASS, PORSCHE TAYMAN TURBO S CAR
- I DID NOT HAVE THE 15 GROUPS UNLOCKED, TO USE THE AVAILABLE DIAGRAMS AND PROGRESS IN THE REPUTATION LEVEL AND GARAGE LEVEL.

Every day of delay in solving the problem, I stop participating in approximately 40 EXCLUSIVE HUNTING RACES.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
no avatar

Obadofin David

Google Play (Android)

Conversation ID: #242727
Conversation ID: #240064

Hi Team,

I purchased a legend pass since 17 Dec 2020 16:53:25 GMT+1
Till this moment, I am yet to receive my purchase and as a result cannot enjoy pass exclusive rewards.
This is very frustrating as I have already miss a car hunt and many more things!

Please Help!

Player ID: e6b683
no avatar

radha.7797198575

Google Play (Android)

Conversation ID: #258473

Is Customer Care of Gameloft Working or no. it has my 3rd conversation ID, but till no one is contacted. Also Phone service is off.

It was around 13 days that I am out of play. No one is answered at the time of my ban and also no one answer after my account is reset.
I feel unjustified for my account reset and i wish for a review, this happened on the 28th of this month after a 7 days ban prior.
This happened after i restored a backup from my pc after i had formatted my phone because it was lagging.
Please, kindly review my account.
It is my humble request to do something so I can play with my old good progress (Blue coin around 16000, 17 garage level, 100 reputation).
My Facebook ID: radha.7797198575@gmail.com
My good progress Player ID : ec66a48

Entry ID: 109893586 
no avatar

dkdamage

Google Play (Android)

Anggara 13 wrote:

See the daily damage:

PLEASE HELP ME!!!  

Crackerjack184

Windows PC

Hello,
I am writing in regards to ticket# 259593.  My ticket actually effects everyone in the game playing the DS event.  The drop rate for the Apex blueprints is below what it should be.  The drop rate states it should be at 20%, which would mean everyone should be getting at least 2 for every 10 pack purchased.  On 6 separate 10 packs, I received only 1 blueprint.  That is a 10% drop rate, not 20%.  This problem is not isolated to me either.  Teammates of mine are having the same issue.  Please rectify this problem.
Thank you.
no avatar

Obet

Google Play (Android)

Please, help me push my ticket. Its been weeks since i lost my game progress
Conversation ID: #244440
no avatar

06pusat06

Google Play (Android)

Kimlik no: # 21836 7 gün oldu cvp gelmiyor
Attachments
IMG20201231110508.jpg