no avatar

Ploopy Bobux

Google Play (Android)

Hello its been 2 weeks since i send costumer care my reason
this is my ticket
i just wanted to move my acc to my pc the details are on my gmail or the ticket 
no avatar

bandon

Google Play (Android)

Purchase issues unanswered since 25 days ago. Please help..
My ticket ID: 21078303
no avatar

Shoveldog

Nintendo Switch

I made a ticket but l haven’t got any ticket ID

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hey Shoveldog! If you didn't get a Ticket ID, please submit another ticket! Thanks! :D

Art Jr Blazic

Windows PC

Re: Need help for update on Asphalt 9.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:54 am
Is there any where else to go to get the newest update for asphalt 9, being that Microsoft store is down and there not giving advice to when it will be back up and working again.

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

[quote="Ploopy Bobux"]Hello its been 2 weeks since i send costumer care my reason
this is my ticket
i just wanted to move my acc to my pc the details are on my gmail or the ticket [/quote]

I checked your ticket and you need to reply to the mail from the support team! Thanks!

Erdem KaraKaya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket number 21179775 Android 8.0.0 Asphalt 9 legends I want my account to transfer erdemkarakaya24@gmail.com BLACK EAGLE 5bc85d ID 8 It's been a while.

https://hizliresim.com/MMoP08

https://hizliresim.com/aPXWCR

ANDROİD 8.0.0 HUAWEI P10 LİTE ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS BLACK EAGLE 5bc85d ID

15M4R

Google Play (Android)

Ladies and gentlemen,

Today I am not here to complain or request that my ticket be pushed.
I'm here to say THANK YOU!  :)
Ella FromGameloft and Alexandra (Customer Care Agent), thank you very much for your kindness, willingness and follow-up of my case, which was only resolved when you got involved.You are fantastic !!!

Again: Thank you!   :D
no avatar

PROZAC

Google Play (Android)

Hi Support,

i have some unsolved ticket since 7 days, no answer for 5 days and my account is completely gone. Maybe you can push, this will be really nice, coz nothing is working at the moment. Thank you! Ticket ID: 21218021 and 21209373. (Second Ticket, because Olena said i should start new ticket from ingame message so that she gets mor informations about my account).

TY guys!
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID: 20967369
I don't want to seem ungrateful, I am completely content with the compensation I was given, but wasn't the compensation less than what was initially given? I received 100 tokens to compensate for the bug that didnt allow me to claim the free reward, but the free rewards that were given were 1000 tokens and 10 free British pack. Either way, I am happy with what I got and I am thankful that I got a response.