no avatar

AB2794

Windows PC

My current account ID is 7e2319. Pls restore it to 2cb75d (Windows account). My ticket ID is 20994895.Please resolve this issue. my progress was reset to the beginning after re-installing the game. Pls help restore it before the valhalla season ends.
Name : AB27
User ID : 2cb75d
Platform : Windows
No. of cars : 64
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID: 20967369
I contacted customer care. They told me to submit a request directly from the game so they would receive my account information. I did so, and they have not responded ever since.
no avatar

ShamoonPlayer

Google Play (Android)

Hi...
I was Playing Asphalt 8 on Ipad Pro (ios) devices before, and i was VIP Level 8 and almost around 40+ cars there, but some reason i have left the IOS devices, and start on Android Devices from the Beginning, and i have request many time to your Customer Support to transfer my data progress from IOS to Android but not possible and I lost everything...

And now on Android i was also get VIP level 6 and own around 42 Plus cars, and also purchase a new cars in Festival, such as (Ariel Atom V8, Renult Sport R.S. 01, Honda S2000, Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport, and much more), i have lost these cars..

But when today a new update release and i get update, then the system took both account from IOS and Android and ask me to merge both account, so i merged both account,,,
But i only get the IOS Data and lost my Android Data, but did not get merged, and i lost a lot of Cars that i have purchase in Android, and i also lose many blueprints that i have collected,...

So please sir it is requested that please merged my both account and restore all my cars, state, tokens etc..

It has been 8 days but i did not get any respone..

My ticket ID is (21002303)

I will be very thankful to you..

Thanks
shamoon
no avatar

AB2794

Windows PC

My current account ID is 7e2319. Pls restore it to 2cb75d (Windows account). My ticket ID is 20994895.Please resolve this issue. my progress was reset to the beginning after accidentally merging with another stock account. Pls help restore it before the british season ends.
Name : AB27
User ID : 2cb75d
Platform : Windows
No. of cars : 64

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hi guys, pushed the remaining tickets.

Peter Nya, did you submit the form from the game using the same email? I can't find anything newer than your resolved ticket where you were asked to go through the in game button.

ShamoonPlayer this is the Asphalt 9 forum, please visit the Asphalt 8 forum for help with that!
no avatar

S_L_O_T_H

Google Play (Android)

Any progress on either of my tickes (21056247 or 21056775)?
I'm in dire need of having my ASPHALT 9 progress restored (transferred) from my ORIGINAL ID: 5b3f862 to my NEW ID: 9ff79ee. Thanks.

[Not sure if you can transfer to my Google Play account which is what I just started using.]
no avatar

ms10b

Windows PC

Ticket#: 19879589
Ticket#: 21061583
no avatar

ReV_Deathstroke

Google Play (Android)

I mailed about my lost asphalt 9 account about 10 days ago.Required details are as follows,
Ticket number :21059217
Player id : #4b8c71
Email id:sisantoshingle@gmail.com 
Hope this help in speedy recovery of my account.
no avatar

S_L_O_T_H

Google Play (Android)

Thank you Gameloft!
I checked today & everything has been restored under new ID. Lost GP but all else good.

Hey. 
I'm still waiting on movement on my ticket id's: 21056247, 2105677 & 21073477 which all pertain to getting my current player id 9ff79ee restored to my original 5b3f862 id. Plus a refund on my Legend Pass because of the time lapse without any attention to my situation.  [Android, A9 v 2.4.7a, date of problem & first report of issue: 2020-09-22.]

Thanks in advance.

Mădălina

Google Play (Android)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! Please help me. My Ticket ticket ID is 21080697