carlosan

Windows PC

unjustified/incorrect ban:
Ticket #20939035 of yesterday

thanks
no avatar

Zara12

Nintendo Switch

No answer about my problem. I lost all my credits (S) on the special event.
ticket number 20925793
no avatar

Holye

Apple (iOS)

Can't login on new device.Please Help

Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:32 pm
Hello
      I can't login on new device.When I choose account.It always stuck at 'CONNECTING'.I've waiting for half an hour or more.And it still can't login.I tried all devices i have,but none of them can log in.So i doubt there is something wrong with my account.
      I've played this account for 2 years and payed money for it, Bought new iPad for 60FPS,and now you just don't let me login.Because of this problem, I go to communicate with customer service every day.But they never help me fix this .I'm kind of a little tired now.
      Really hope that someone can help me fix this.
      I can't find ticket,but here is the number in the title of email: #TYU-57367-546.
      And player id is ad13b,device is iPad.
      Thanks a lot.   I'll be waiting.
no avatar

Floydsolanki

Apple (iOS)

It's about to be a month and gameloft has still not responded to be my tickets20824201 and 20814405.  Ulyana has done an error in transferring my data I wanted my android data to be transferred to iOS but she has done the opposite and when I am replying to her email she is not replying. Because of her error I am not able to play the game. Good job Ulyana and gameloft team. Hope you guys feel happy about it 

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Pushed the remaining unanswered tickets!

Holye, you can find the ticket ID in the first email you received from CC after submitting your ticket.
no avatar

Holye

Apple (iOS)

TeoFromGameloft wrote:
Pushed the remaining unanswered tickets!

Holye, you can find the ticket ID in the first email you received from CC after submitting your ticket.

OK ,thanks for your reply,I looked for the first email,ticktid is 18334677
By the way,it's not that the customer service doesn't answer me, it's that they don't help me with this problem.
Can you tell them for me? Appreciate for that.

carlosan

Windows PC

Arrgghhhh . today i played in MP and i discovered that my account is yet in ban from 30/8!please check the reasons for the ban as soon as possible

unjustified/incorrect ban:
Ticket #20939035

no answert from customer care!
please help me !

UPDATE>>>> NOW IT IS OK THANKS
no avatar

Alfa_Ted

Apple (iOS)

Hi,

I submitted a request to Customer Care regarding my son's account. I need to be able to connect via Game Center to do a back-up and restore to switch devices and happy to adjust his age temporarily to do so.

I got the auto-response (31 Aug) and inital question from Anastastia (1 Sep), but no one seems to respond to me after i responded to the auto-response and Anastasia. It has now been six days since my last repsonse. Both responses were sent to support@gameloft.com. For Ticket ID 20934871, subject line "
Re: [#HCG-37279-413] [Gameloft Customer Care - Web] [Asphalt 9] [Apple iPad Mini 2] [Connection Issues] [Cannot log into Social Network]"
no avatar

Peter Nya

Google Play (Android)

Ticket ID: 20967369

On September 4th, players received a reward as compensation for the issues with lag and constant crashing players were experiencing. I had stopped playing a bit earlier due to the constant crashing and lag. I logged onto the game, and when I was supposed to receive those rewards, I got nothing. I closed the app and reopened it, and still nothing. I even deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing again. I saw someone else who was having the same issue, and they were told to contact Customer Care, so I did the same. Its has only been a couple of days since I contacted customer care, but I have a feeling I won't get a response any time soon. Could you please help me?
no avatar

Mak1911

Google Play (Android)

I haven't received any reply from the customer care on the complaint registered against the ticket ID 20870013. It has been already 19 days that I haven't received any reply.