no avatar

Driver kyu

Google Play (Android)

I answered to a customer care mail 6 days ago. Still no response.
my ticket ID is 109535240
no avatar

Floydsolanki

Apple (iOS)

My problem is in relation to the one time transfer of game progress you have assisted me with. my request was to transfer my game progress from android to iOS but you have made an error in doing so. Instead of my android  data you guys transferred my iOS data to the android platform.  If you guys could take a minute to read my complaint you would understand the issue and appreciate the error done at your end.  All I wanted was the right data to be transferred i.e. android to iOS but you folks have done the opposite and now all the time that I had invested in the game over the past 2 years seems to have gone to a waste because of your error.

have raised this issue through multiple tickets but still no one has helped me out. This is really frustrating.
ticket id 20848841 contains the above mentioned issue 
no avatar

ms10b

Windows PC

Ticket# 20873911
no avatar

mewwasbanned

Nintendo Switch

Hey, it's been 20 days and I still haven't gotten a response. I've been messaging Stephany,  a switch mod, over the period of time and she did everything she could do. I'm really hoping this could be fixed soon as I think that the Switch jesko event is coming up. I was thinking that my issue would never be resolved before I messaged another mod and she redirected me to the channel that has this. I submitted 2 tickets prior to this one, one under windows and one under iOS. They both got a response from the same person saying that my issue was the 75k token refund which was obviously not it since this is on Nintendo switch. The incident happened Thursday July 16th, 2020. Here is a copy of what I sent in the DSi ticket.  First of all, this is on Nintendo switch. It would not let me choose Nintendo switch and I had to select dsi. It would not let me choose switch because the store tab would be left blank. I have already submitted this twice before and I did not get a response, The first time I don’t know if I typed my email in wrong or not but I didn’t even get a ticket confirmation. The second time I did not get a response. The issue I have is that Thursday morning, my tokens were down to 46. I had 32-34k in my account that I was saving for the upcoming Jesko special event as well as 160$ that I had in my Eshop account. It seemed like all of my tokens were spent on Summertime Speedrush packs, I had the 3 featured cars higher than before with the Huracan being 4 star instead of 1, 570 6 star instead of 1, and the Aventador J 3 star instead of 1. I also had way more trade tokens, having 16690 when I only remember having around 2200-2400. I asked my friends in our club discord and one said t hat he also had a similar issue and that you reverted his token balance, blueprints, and trade tokens. I’m really hoping that you can fix this since I’ve been playing this game since launch on the switch and I don't want to let it go because of this, there’s no other game on the Eshop that really interests me. My player ID is “e8b00”,display name is “mew” and I am reputation level 68 in the club “No Brakes”. I am waiting to collect my multiplayer rewards so the tokens will not be taken in the revert process, and I have only played 1 or 2 games during this time to help my club with the 100k Expert race. Thank you for your time and I really hope this can be fixed as it was for my friend, I have not had any issues before this. My ticket number ID is 20722043 and I just really hope this can finally be fixed. I still haven't spent any trade tokens or upgraded any cars that were starred up from the incident. Thank you!

I have now gotten a response, they did not fix my problem and I have replied. I still need a response ASAP as I would assume the Jesko event will start in a week. Please notify them to respond. I don't want this to end up taking as long as before, especially since this needs to be fixed in a week

The jesko event has been announced for tommorow. I need a reply right now. This is what I've been saving my tokens for as I said. Again, my ticket ID is 20722043. Valeria is the one that responded to me and is not messaging me back, it's been 8 days. Please make sure that I get a response ASAP, I've already been waiting for so long and I don't know what to do anymore since this has been over a month and now the jesko event is starting tomorrow.
no avatar

Apollo3422

Apple (iOS)

Apollo3422 wrote:
Hi, it's been 5 days since i sent a ticket and i have yet to get a response, i'd like one as soon as possible.

Ticket ID is 20842285

Hello, it's been 11 days and i still haven't recevied a response, i want one as fast as possible.
no avatar

mewwasbanned

Nintendo Switch

Hey, it's been 20 days and I still haven't gotten a response. I've been messaging Stephany,  a switch mod, over the period of time and she did everything she could do. I'm really hoping this could be fixed soon as I think that the Switch jesko event is coming up. I was thinking that my issue would never be resolved before I messaged another mod and she redirected me to the channel that has this. I submitted 2 tickets prior to this one, one under windows and one under iOS. They both got a response from the same person saying that my issue was the 75k token refund which was obviously not it since this is on Nintendo switch. The incident happened Thursday July 16th, 2020. Here is a copy of what I sent in the DSi ticket.  First of all, this is on Nintendo switch. It would not let me choose Nintendo switch and I had to select dsi. It would not let me choose switch because the store tab would be left blank. I have already submitted this twice before and I did not get a response, The first time I don’t know if I typed my email in wrong or not but I didn’t even get a ticket confirmation. The second time I did not get a response. The issue I have is that Thursday morning, my tokens were down to 46. I had 32-34k in my account that I was saving for the upcoming Jesko special event as well as 160$ that I had in my Eshop account. It seemed like all of my tokens were spent on Summertime Speedrush packs, I had the 3 featured cars higher than before with the Huracan being 4 star instead of 1, 570 6 star instead of 1, and the Aventador J 3 star instead of 1. I also had way more trade tokens, having 16690 when I only remember having around 2200-2400. I asked my friends in our club discord and one said t hat he also had a similar issue and that you reverted his token balance, blueprints, and trade tokens. I’m really hoping that you can fix this since I’ve been playing this game since launch on the switch and I don't want to let it go because of this, there’s no other game on the Eshop that really interests me. My player ID is “e8b00”,display name is “mew” and I am reputation level 68 in the club “No Brakes”. I am waiting to collect my multiplayer rewards so the tokens will not be taken in the revert process, and I have only played 1 or 2 games during this time to help my club with the 100k Expert race. Thank you for your time and I really hope this can be fixed as it was for my friend, I have not had any issues before this. My ticket number ID is 20722043 and I just really hope this can finally be fixed. I still haven't spent any trade tokens or upgraded any cars that were starred up from the incident. Thank you!

I have now gotten a response, they did not fix my problem and I have replied. I still need a response ASAP as I would assume the Jesko event will start in a week. Please notify them to respond. I don't want this to end up taking as long as before, especially since this needs to be fixed in a week

The jesko event has been announced for tommorow. I need a reply right now. This is what I've been saving my tokens for as I said. Again, my ticket ID is 20722043. Valeria is the one that responded to me and is not messaging me back, it's been 8 days. Please make sure that I get a response ASAP, I've already been waiting for so long and I don't know what to do anymore since this has been over a month and now the jesko event is starting tomorrow.

Please respond to my reply. I feel like I'm just being ignored at this point. I am not going to spend any money on the jesko event until I get my tokens back. I will be stuck once the 812, genty, and max sin is needed. Do not ignore me please...
no avatar

Floydsolanki

Apple (iOS)

Floydsolanki wrote:
My problem is in relation to the one time transfer of game progress you have assisted me with. my request was to transfer my game progress from android to iOS but you have made an error in doing so. Instead of my android  data you guys transferred my iOS data to the android platform.  If you guys could take a minute to read my complaint you would understand the issue and appreciate the error done at your end.  All I wanted was the right data to be transferred i.e. android to iOS but you folks have done the opposite and now all the time that I had invested in the game over the past 2 years seems to have gone to a waste because of your error.

have raised this issue through multiple tickets but still no one has helped me out. This is really frustrating.
ticket id 20848841 contains the above mentioned issue 

still no reply. Looks like gameloft is not interested in resolving the error that they have made.
no avatar

Driver kyu

Google Play (Android)

I had an email chat with Valeria from gameloft customer care. It's been 12 days since I sent a photo of my identity card as proof to change my age in asphalt 9. I still have not received a response. My ticket ID is 109535240. As a reminder my ID in asphalt 9 is 07836e and I am 21 years old.
no avatar

MajezticMoon

Apple (iOS)

Hi Gameloft Customer Care, it has been around 24 hours since I've inquired help. My ticket ID is 20898853. I do not mean to rush anything, I'm just quite nervous in this particular case. Hope you guys understand my situation.
no avatar

faaezfahad12345

Windows PC

hi there ,
i have a serious matter that has caused me not to play game for over 3 months due to reply time by you guys ,
here is the ticket ID , i kindly request you to get VALERIA to get this sorted as she already started this conversation and i dont want any other staff to get involved to add more time to this matter .