Nielon Saberton

Google Play (Android)

I have not received any reply from customer care.
I have sent my support request 1 month ago, and I would appreciate the help.
My Ticket number is:
Thank you.
no avatar

Robert_M_

Google Play (Android)

TeoFromGameloft wrote:
Pushed your tickets, everyone!

RiverforceX, Sun Ee Ong, nurA2106, Robert_M_, I can't find tickets with those IDs, can you double check them and PM me?

Hi Teo, I PMed you on Fri Aug 07, 2020. I double-checked, but the info is correct (I basically just copied it from the emails).
Thanks,
no avatar

Peace&Prosperity

Windows PC

Peace&Prosperity wrote:
Hi, My Ticket ID is 20821141. I haven't received response from the Customer Care team yet. The issue is kinda serious as it has put the club existence in jeopardy and needs immediate attention and redressal. The club leadership was passed to another player, who never writes or responds in club chat, automatically. Please help.
Thanks!

Hi, I am still waiting for a revert on the isue. I have utilised all the available options: discord, official forum, Customer Care, Private messages, Other players inputs etc. but no headway made. Prompt response and resolution will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
no avatar

mewwasbanned

Nintendo Switch

Hey, it's been 20 days and I still haven't gotten a response. I've been messaging Stephany,  a switch mod, over the period of time and she did everything she could do. I'm really hoping this could be fixed soon as I think that the Switch jesko event is coming up. I was thinking that my issue would never be resolved before I messaged another mod and she redirected me to the channel that has this. I submitted 2 tickets prior to this one, one under windows and one under iOS. They both got a response from the same person saying that my issue was the 75k token refund which was obviously not it since this is on Nintendo switch. The incident happened Thursday July 16th, 2020. Here is a copy of what I sent in the DSi ticket.  First of all, this is on Nintendo switch. It would not let me choose Nintendo switch and I had to select dsi. It would not let me choose switch because the store tab would be left blank. I have already submitted this twice before and I did not get a response, The first time I don’t know if I typed my email in wrong or not but I didn’t even get a ticket confirmation. The second time I did not get a response. The issue I have is that Thursday morning, my tokens were down to 46. I had 32-34k in my account that I was saving for the upcoming Jesko special event as well as 160$ that I had in my Eshop account. It seemed like all of my tokens were spent on Summertime Speedrush packs, I had the 3 featured cars higher than before with the Huracan being 4 star instead of 1, 570 6 star instead of 1, and the Aventador J 3 star instead of 1. I also had way more trade tokens, having 16690 when I only remember having around 2200-2400. I asked my friends in our club discord and one said t hat he also had a similar issue and that you reverted his token balance, blueprints, and trade tokens. I’m really hoping that you can fix this since I’ve been playing this game since launch on the switch and I don't want to let it go because of this, there’s no other game on the Eshop that really interests me. My player ID is “e8b00”,display name is “mew” and I am reputation level 68 in the club “No Brakes”. I am waiting to collect my multiplayer rewards so the tokens will not be taken in the revert process, and I have only played 1 or 2 games during this time to help my club with the 100k Expert race. Thank you for your time and I really hope this can be fixed as it was for my friend, I have not had any issues before this. My ticket number ID is 20722043 and I just really hope this can finally be fixed. I still haven't spent any trade tokens or upgraded any cars that were starred up from the incident. Thank you!

I need a response soon. I've done everything I could.. I've been dming a switch discord mod, and dmd a IOS mod that directed me here. The aperta event is over and the jesko will probably start soon. This is the worst customer service I've ever had with anything.. I've been playing since day 1 of asphalt 9 on switch and I'm seriously considering quitting because of this. Please get back to me
no avatar

Arizonakid

Apple (iOS)

Hi, i put in my ticket back in May, specifically the 9th of May, it would be cool if I can get a response, 
"Your ticket ID is 20335233. Please keep and refer to this ticket ID in any follow-up emails on this subject."
that is from the automated email, 
Please respond, thanks
no avatar

blackandgold

Windows PC

Hello, I have ticket #20761057 from July 25 with no response to date.
no avatar

AB2794

Windows PC

The player ID is 2cb75d. There is no mistake. And the date of the problem happened is July 24th. I didn't receive any trade coins for x15 SCG blueprints (300 trade coins). Please resolve this. Ticket ID:20752677
no avatar

Trần Hậu

Apple (iOS)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 10 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 20829613. Thank you!

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hi everyone, I just pushed all of your tickets!
no avatar

Robert_M_

Google Play (Android)

TeoFromGameloft wrote:
Hi everyone, I just pushed all of your tickets!

Hi Teo, thanks! Were you able to find my tickets?