no avatar

kpt

Google Play (Android)

Still no resolution weeks after ticket was submitted. Need help downloading progress to the same device without social media link. Or if possible, link my email to the account progress.

Ticket ID: 20634721

Raanan S.

Apple (iOS)

Yeah man, i raised a MP issue and it was never replied.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hi guys, I pushed your tickets with CC. Let me know if you need any further help via PM!
no avatar

VL_Sardi

Apple (iOS)

Total disrespect with their costumers. We're not asking for a favor, we're asking you to do what you're already supposed to do. Just answer us.
no avatar

VL_Sardi

Apple (iOS)

I also need you to take back my negative balance on blue tokens. Already sent you guys a ticket, but no answer so far. Ticket number: 20706603. My player id: 31933a9
no avatar

Rosena Yasin

Google Play (Android)

Need help, please respond to ticket no.20713215.

Raanan S.

Apple (iOS)

TeoFromGameloft wrote:
Hi guys, I pushed your tickets with CC. Let me know if you need any further help via PM!

Hello, I joined recently, so I cant Personal Mail.
no avatar

anishvk

Google Play (Android)

Hello gameloft support team, please respond to my ticket id 20626187 
It has been over a week! I need help with a purchase refund ASAP. I really need you to respond. I have provided more information in detail in the support email. Thanks  :)
If you don't respond, I will quite this game forever, customer support is ridiculous!

Player Id: 2ef599e
Email associated with my Asphalt 9 account: kaushikanish68@gmail.com (and email that I sent this message from)
no avatar

Zakaria9527

Apple (iOS)

I havent received any reply drom customer care, here is my ticket ID : 20712209
no avatar

Mostafa SaFwat

Google Play (Android)

I have received no further replies or actions for ticket 20555729 
i've been trying to have my account transferred since January and the process is unnecessarily long