no avatar

Champion Singh

Google Play (Android)

I didnt recieve any reply from my ticket id 20654925. Its been a long time, pls reply gameloft.
no avatar

Chrilaud458

Apple (iOS)

Hey again. I have not received a response from the team and I'm starting to get a little impatient. The last email I received was from Valeria, we had a little issue syncing my old account data to my new account and I just need someone to resend the data. Please please please send me a response, I haven't been able to play for about 2 weeks now and like I said, I'm loosing hope and my patience. Ticket ID: PYJ-31567-721 please reach out as soon as possible, all I need is for someone to send me my previous account data again. take care!
no avatar

binglove147

Google Play (Android)

Use tokens to exchange credits, deduct tokens, and can't get credit. Where to wait?

no avatar

Alex_Belgium

Apple (iOS)

Hi, can you please prioritise 20654229? 
it is related to purchase. Thanks
no avatar

Kasyle

Windows PC

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 8 days ago, please help me. My Ticket numbers are 20658965
no avatar

abdul basit khan

Windows PC

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 1 month ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: 20658345 and 2nd ticket number is: 20663565
no avatar

abdul basit khan

Windows PC

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 1 month ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: 20658345 and 2nd ticket number is: 20663565

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

I just pushed the unanswered tickets, everyone!

Himadri, this is the A9 forum not A8. However, you need to contact Customer Care about your issue!

Chrilaud458, that isn't a ticket ID, please look for the correct one in the first email you received from CC.
no avatar

ChallengerT1

Google Play (Android)

I haven't received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message on the 8th of June. My Ticket number is: 20519243
no avatar

Akram Boudhraa

Google Play (Android)

Hello, I submitted my problem through in-game Customer Care and I received this ticket ID 20664851. I still did not get any answer and I have been waiting for a few days.