Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Hello, the unanswered tickets have been forwarded for review.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

Rosena Yasin

Google Play (Android)

Hi 

PLEASE can someone answer ticket no. 18532189 urgently. 

regards

Rosena
no avatar

Effu

Google Play (Android)

Hi.

I tried making a ticket, 18549999. However, I was not able to choose asphalt 9, so i had to choose another game in the dropdown and now I'm worried that it may not get solved.

My problem is the same as the ones on the last page. My club does not get my reputation points, and i cant play multiplayer.

Hope you can help.

update: an answer has been made by support. Thanks for your time.

Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

@Rosena Yasin & @Effu - we asked the team to check them out!
no avatar

AnonymousSpaz

Google Play (Android)

ID 18573211

Appalled by this wait time of 4-5 days.

Your team decided to flag my account for being banned after I had used a perfectly legal 60fps version of the game acquired from a REAL GALAXY S10+. Now my account is in shambles, my progress threatened to reset, and I know all too well about the cheater board.

How dare you have the audacity to ignore my requests for support after you shoot me down with this attitude. Now I have missed out on Corvette ad packs and prevented from maxing my Corvette because of your mistakes, a car infamously difficult to get BPs for. I demand some sort of compensation.

I expect an answer shortly after this post, otherwise you have lost my custom. You don't want to be on my boycott list, because once you're there, there's no second chances. Do not squander this opportunity

Edit: wow! A completely copy and paste reply asking me to reply to their previous email because they believe it had been solved. It might have been solved if you, I don't know, ACTUALLY MESSAGED ME FIRST? How incompetent!
no avatar

Daveyvdbroek

Apple (iOS)

I cant watch adds for tickets game is unplayable nowMina_FromGameloft wrote:
If you havent received any reply from our Customer Care, this is the right place to come! The Asphalt Team will check this thread all the time! Before posting, please read this instruction:

Our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours. However it might take up to 7 days if our Customer Care team has received a lot of messages; note that this rarely happens. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Once you have contacted the Customer Care team, you will receive a Ticket Number. If ever you do not receive a reply within the time frame mentioned above, please post your ticket number right here in this thread.

You should receive a Ticket Number a few minutes after contacting the Customer Care Team for the first time. If you haven't received any Ticket Number, then contact our Customer Care once more.

To contact our Customer Care Team, please look for the "customer care" button in the menu of the game. This is by far the best way to contact us as many details about your account/device will be sent automatically with your message.

Only use the following address if you can't contact the Customer Care via the button in the game: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=A9WN&verify=yes
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Example of a valid submission:
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 8 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 948406

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't reply anything else in this thread, or it will be removed.
Dont report cheaters elsewhere on the forum, otherwise your submission will be deleted.
no avatar

Guiszsz

Apple (iOS)

Example of a valid submission:
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 2 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 18613129
no avatar

AnonymousSpaz

Google Play (Android)

iD 18615859 
Losing my patience being only matched Vs bots in regular season despite being able to play aperta season just fine. Zero response in what, 5 days? Nice support. Nothing but robots
no avatar

julissahall1212

Google Play (Android)

=13px[off-topic]
no avatar

Malik Farhan

Google Play (Android)

[off-topic]