no avatar

NetRunner99

Google Play (Android)

Urgent bug report: less than one day before the current A9 MP, Club and SE saisons ending, nothing works anymore. The app crashes directly on start up. The start screen flickers 2 times before the app crashes. Even after clearing memory, cache, user data or even after uninstall and reinstall of the complete app nothing can be done to get back the app working || ASUS Zenfone 6, Android 9-

In-game Name: NetRunner99
ID: 15767d3
Ticket ID: 20621951
no avatar

Gamealex68

Google Play (Android)

Hello, I sent a request because my lamborghini pass got reseted the 21st of June, but I got no responses from the gameloft customer care. My ticket is 20586821. I was at level 46 in the pass that I bought (the bundle pass), but since it got reseted I don't have the benefits, especially the promotion for the next pass. I know it's too late to finish the pass but I would like to have at least this benefit.
no avatar

14DRohit

Google Play (Android)

My ticket  id is 20624887 i complained  about my multi-player  issues  but could not find and answers its been verl long time i played  multi-player  plz do help
no avatar

Chrilaud458

Apple (iOS)

Hey!! Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't had a reply from gameloft in a couple days, and I figured I'd give this a shot. My ticked ID is: PYJ-31567-721 please help me, I'd greatly appreciate the effort.
no avatar

mmalk2405

Google Play (Android)

Hey it's been more than a week and I haven't received an issue from customer care. My ticket ID is 20584993
no avatar

Maks Okneshc

Apple (iOS)

After the update, the rotation does not work. especially turn left
no avatar

red magic problem

Google Play (Android)

today i downloaded the update un my "red magic 5g" i saw there was an option added for 60 fps for a couple devices like blackshark. the option wasnt there on my red ragic 5g (30fps only) so i went back to the playstore to complain but it said my phone is nolonger supported. im from germany, i asked other people too which own thedevice they couldnt find the game too with the same promt that the device is nolonger supported.

The red magic 5g has the same specs as black shark if not even better. how come you decide to add this device to the list of not supported devices.

please do me a favor and imidiently add the red magic 5g back to supported devices and let us use the 60 fps option. idc what xiaomi paid gameloft to do this. you're playing monopoly. i will never ever pay in a gameloft game anymore. you are full of s.
no avatar

kpt

Google Play (Android)

Its been days and I have yet to hear a response. Game progress was reset after the most recent update. Any help to get my account back would be greatly appreciated!

Ticket ID:
no avatar

Himadri Shikhor Mondal

Google Play (Android)

Hey guys. Just a quick question. I'm new to the community and don't know how to post here. I'm having a technical issue. I recently switched to a new Redmi note 9 Pro. Previously I used to play A8 in the android TV. My data was backed up. But now when I logged in from my phone, all my credits went to negative. I had around 500000 credits. Now it's at -650000. I DID NOT use any type of **** or whatnot. And also all my stars were gone too. Now there are only 2 races I can play; race 1 and 2.. None of my vehicles were gone though. But what's the use of them if I can't race them. Please help me. I've been building this account at A8 since years. It means a lot to me.
no avatar

DiplomaticState

Apple (iOS)

Hello! I have submitted a ticket (ID:20614725) on the request of the customer care, about resetting my account. It has been 8 days, and there has been no response. Hope there is a response soon. Thank you! 

P.S I have actually submitted a ticket before this, ID: 20561337. The response to that ticket told me to create another ticket, as listed above ^^