Rosena Yasin

Google Play (Android)

Hi

Please answer the ticket no. 18382437.

Thanks.
no avatar

v1ncen7777

Apple (iOS)

Hi, I urgently need the answer to my request. This is my ticket number: 18375485. Please help me! Time is money!
no avatar

Samuel Lei

Apple (iOS)

[off-topic]
no avatar

hansellb

Apple (iOS)

Hello!
I did receive an answer from customer support, however, I replied with the required information (a few days later though) but I haven't received any answers.
My ticket number is: 18359475
no avatar

Gordian278

Apple (iOS)

[off-topic]
no avatar

Trinankur Das

Google Play (Android)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 2 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 18428497

julio cp

Windows PC

a gameloft tem que tomar vergonha na cara e arrumar ese maldito bug...chegamos a perder 10 corridas consecutivas com o jogo travando e se fechando sozinho...isso tem dezenas de jogadores com mesmo problema...nao é internet ou navegador pesado ou aparelho com virus...que essas são as prinçipais desculpas da GL

RaiionHeart_

Windows PC

RaiionHeart_ wrote:
Hello. My brother - IGN: Ste88Lionheart - is currently experiencing a lack of ads, being only able to watch 2 videos in total limits his gameplay experience by a lot (if, for example, he uses the two ads on ad packs, he can't use them to shorten the fuel recharge time, nor to get event tickets or triple credits). We decided to write to the customer care team exactly two weeks ago, they said they're sorry and will try to fix the problem, but we don't believe it's an issue so difficult to fix: nothing has changed to this day, he's still stuck to only two ads per day.

Ticket ID: 18292989

EDIT: we sent another ticket on May 26 and we got the same automated answer. Today (5/31/2019) we tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, nothing happened.
Also I'd like to apologize if i wrote under the wrong topic, apparently users have limited topics, even if it's an urgent matter.

Second ticket ID: 18347879

We got a response, saying it's our Internet connection causing the error, when in reality it's kinda powerful (30 Mbps). If it was an error caused by slow Internet connection there should be a message appearing, but no error code pops up (other users see an error message and it's because of their slow connection) and after two ads viewed this message appears:
"Sorry, no ads available now, come back later!"
This message appears normally when you run out of ads, but why can anyone view more than two ads and my brother can't? Also, today no ads could be viewed.
Please solve this, seriously this time. We explained these issues clearly, nothing has been done or, as the customer "care" operator said, "this depends on us", when it doesn't. Please respond quickly.

We sent another ticket: 18464887.

EDIT:
After the update he can't see any ads at all.

no error code pops up (other users see an error message and it's because of their slow connection)

Refer to this, it's the error message I'm talking about. Again, this error does NOT appear, it just says he ran out of ads: https://forum.gameloft.com/download/file.php?id=171289
no avatar

Rosena Yasin

Google Play (Android)

Please respond to ticket 18465321 ASAP. This problem is occurring with many players since the recent update.
no avatar

Mauro Raul Rubi Mejia

Google Play (Android)

Hi Gameloft

I have several troubles after update the game yesterday I urgently need help, I can't add points any club, I can't play MP race also I can't receive the goals of my club. also  i wrote an email at Gameloft Customer Care  and they repley with absurd assertions.

I was kick out  of my club because i can't collect point to club 

I have never used hack tools, you must have irrefutable evidence to impose sanctions on my game profile

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Entry ID 108456421
Username ID: 2bc2621

Name Mauro Raúl Rubí Mejía
E-mail maurorubi@gmail.com
Country Honduras
Platform Android
Manufacturer Huawei
Model Mate 20 Lite
Game Asphalt 9
Game Version 1.6.2a
Date when the problem occurred 06/18/2019