no avatar

Rosena Yasin

Google Play (Android)

Hi there

Ticket ID 4418230907, i am awaiting an urgent response from the customer care team. Please respond ASAP. 

Thanks.
no avatar

Rosena Yasin

Google Play (Android)

Another urgent ticket. ID 18238137.
no avatar

pascal21

Windows PC

pour le jeu snyper fury

Tue May 07, 2019 8:04 am
bjr, 
probleme de recompense evenement vip j ai depensé 1600 rubis in the coffres and is no posts to the recompense of the evement vip pourquoi? 
merci de votre réponse et réparation si celà est possible 
salut sincère 
PS: sinon le jeu est très bon. ID: # 18301
no avatar

Rosena Yasin

Google Play (Android)

Hi again

Still awaiting a reply for the ticket 18246753.

thanks.

Bernard Ajdini

Google Play (Android)

Albania

My ticket ID is 18290511.
Have problem to change my country.😔😔
Please help me!
no avatar

Transcept

Apple (iOS)

Hello,

I believe this is absolutely absurd. My ticket was submitted April 20, 2019 and has not been answered. That is a total of 28 days. I received another generic response apologizing for the delay, which did not provide any answers to my issue. I have provided the necessary documentation to address it the same day in the same thread. I work in Customer Service for this same line of work and it blows my mind how long this response is taking. Heck, having to make a thread about how CS isn’t answering is unheard of. I’m normally not one to demand compensation, but this requires fixing immediately. 

Case 18141211
no avatar

Rosena Yasin

Google Play (Android)

Waiting for a reply on ticket no: 18351117

Thanks.

Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey all,

I have reminded the team to take care of your tickets. Cheers!

RaiionHeart_

Windows PC

Hello. My brother - IGN: Ste88Lionheart - is currently experiencing a lack of ads, being only able to watch 2 videos in total limits his gameplay experience by a lot (if, for example, he uses the two ads on ad packs, he can't use them to shorten the fuel recharge time, nor to get event tickets or triple credits). We decided to write to the customer care team exactly two weeks ago, they said they're sorry and will try to fix the problem, but we don't believe it's an issue so difficult to fix: nothing has changed to this day, he's still stuck to only two ads per day.

Ticket ID: 18292989

EDIT: we sent another ticket on May 26 and we got the same automated answer. Today (5/31/2019) we tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, nothing happened.
Also I'd like to apologize if i wrote under the wrong topic, apparently users have limited topics, even if it's an urgent matter.

Second ticket ID: 18347879
no avatar

Hamed Ostad Hashemi

Windows PC

Hi the red box doesnt appear and the multiplayer can not be played 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 620/01.jpg

Mostly this will appear
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 924/02.jpg

or
cannot connect to game sever error:28

I mentioned in the ticket id but did not respond?
Ticket ID: 18366541