no avatar

wolf9de

Windows PC

my ticket number was:18314259 and I could not get any answer a few months , congratz.I could not receive the points of my club(during 3 months or more) and my player id:828573(windows 10)

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hi wolf9de, I just pushed your ticket with Customer Care, hope you'll get a quick answer now 😋
no avatar

Pre17

Google Play (Android)

Hi I need assistance aswell , I reinstalled the game and it did not load my old account back and asked me to create a new account. I would like my old one back please help.

Ticket ID is 18840901
no avatar

Pre17

Google Play (Android)

My issue had been solved thanks
no avatar

dbonner

Windows PC

My ticket number is 18841283. Still waiting on resolution. Game unplayable after the most recent update.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Hey dbonner, the issue you're experiencing is a wider one for Windows players and the game team is working on fixing it 🙂
no avatar

NKJ333

Google Play (Android)

What if they do reply but do not solve the issue for one year and keep asking for more time. What is one supposed to do then?
no avatar

Ahnaf Sakib

Google Play (Android)

I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 3 days ago, please help me. My Ticket number is: 18886665
no avatar

Tisho

Google Play (Android)

hello, I've been waiting for an answer for 4 days now and I didn't get the message that I want to be moved from Android to Windows
no avatar

Tisho

Google Play (Android)

my email is tafa1980@abv.bg please check I have the answers and until when will I be moved from Android to Windows