Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

If you havent received any reply from our Customer Care, this is the right place to come! The Asphalt Team will check this thread all the time! Before posting, please read this instruction:

Our Customer Care team usually replies within 12 to 72 hours. However it might take up to 7 days if our Customer Care team has received a lot of messages; note that this rarely happens. We know that it might feel long, but please keep patient; we are doing our best to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Once you have contacted the Customer Care team, you will receive a Ticket Number. If ever you do not receive a reply within the time frame mentioned above, please post your ticket number right here in this thread.

You should receive a Ticket Number a few minutes after contacting the Customer Care Team for the first time. If you haven't received any Ticket Number, then contact our Customer Care once more.

To contact our Customer Care Team, please look for the "customer care" button in the menu of the game. This is by far the best way to contact us as many details about your account/device will be sent automatically with your message.

Only use the following address if you can't contact the Customer Care via the button in the game: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=A9WN&verify=yes
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Example of a valid submission:
I havent received any reply from the customer Care! I have sent my message 8 days ago, peale help me. My Ticket number is: 948406

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't reply anything else in this thread, or it will be removed.
Dont report cheaters elsewhere on the forum, otherwise your submission will be deleted.
no avatar

Jigrant

Apple (iOS)

Добрый вечер! Я не получила ответа от службы поддержки клиентов! Я отправила свое сообщение 9 дней назад, Пожалуйста, помогите мне. Номер моего билета: 17779342. Так же я 1 день назад создала другую заявку с другой проблемой. Мне снова, наверное, не ответят. Номер другого моего билета: 17845020. Пожалуйста, помогите.
no avatar

Pawel21

Windows PC

Hello it's been 9 days since my application.Ticket number 1780364
Nobody has contacted me yet my players id 69094f
I hope to solve my problem quickly
no avatar

Pawel21

Windows PC

Hello
I actually gave the wrong ticket number correct to 17803364
greetings

Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Pawel,

This forum is for Asphalt 9 Legends tickets only! If you need assistance regarding March of Empires, please visit their forum. Thanks.
no avatar

GP81

Apple (iOS)

Good morning something going wrong with my profile. I have written three times and i’m Racing without receiving points. In multiplayer you cannot assign me to anyone and it’a All strange. I cannot receive the goals of my club. My account is 7943c5 please check as fast as posible thanks
no avatar

Driver Turtle

Apple (iOS)

You do not respect our spent money and time.I can't play any mp race since 5  days.i am still cheater board.I was playing mp and then something happened after that i cant play mp and i cannot receive the goals of my club. i wrote forum second times.i contacted customer care fifth times but no answer.i waited 48 hours without playing maybe its get better but i am still in cheater board.I fired my club because i cant collect point to club in cheater board.please fix as fast as posible thanks you must respect our spent money and time. Because We are your customer.!!!
my reference number 17859464.
And my game ID:bf2daf
no avatar

Dhaemian

Google Play (Android)

Hello, my ticket id is 17815402 from 24 feb .
I have lost my account due to phone update. Daria from customer support found my account on 02 march and linked to some account that i deleted in the meantime since i thought it is not necessary. She wrote to let her know if it worked and i replayed but since then i got no other answer from customer care. 
Please can someone check the status of the ticket?
Sorry for posting here but i didn't know where else to write this.
no avatar

Berserk86

Windows PC

[off-topic]
no avatar

Dhaemian

Google Play (Android)

[off-topic]