no avatar

ganap1978@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Re: career mode problem

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:58 am
lol....I am a paying GL customer.....making us waste credits on cars I dont like or want/need is the topic here....not my skills....i am no A9 Pro but skilled enough to reach legend league twice.....:) Why would I race and lose in MP against ranks hundreds higher when I cannot upgrade using the import parts I already have?? :) Changing the topic is not the way to go.....and creating bottlenecks in a Brand new game is also not a good policy to increase user base. Thanks
no avatar

GermanDriver

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:00 pm
ganap1978@gmail.com wrote:
lol....I am a paying GL customer.....making us waste credits on cars I dont like or want/need is the topic here....not my skills....i am no A9 Pro but skilled enough to reach legend league twice.....:) Why would I race and lose in MP against ranks hundreds higher when I cannot upgrade using the import parts I already have?? :) Changing the topic is not the way to go.....and creating bottlenecks in a Brand new game is also not a good policy to increase user base. Thanks

i did not change the topic to something personal and i don't know your skills. the only thing i pointed out is to win more rewards (BPs) you need good times in TLEs or win career races with underranked cars which needs some skills. if you have those skils, everything is fine, maybe you're just unlucky in getting not so useful rewards.

paying credits on cars you don't want / like is part of GLs business, they want you to spend as much as possible so you might spend real money. business as usual in a F2P game

EDIT: MP matchmaking is based on your skill (rating), so if you are matched with higher ranked cars, it shows that you are competitive with a lower ranked car. climbing up in rating and reaching the next league can bring worse matchmaking, then you face stronger opponents from the higher league and they are able to use other and stronger cars. this is how MP works, to reach a higher league you need to win against higher ranked cars. you said you reached legend league twice, so your skill seems good.
A8:
vehicles: 226 owned   /   217 max   /   215 pro   /   208 max/pro
licenses: 6525   /   stars: 2350  /   helmets: 1115
(not active anymore)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A9:
vehicles: 54 owned, 16 golden
Rep lvl 85, garage lvl 8

no avatar

ganap1978@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:38 pm
You Sir are again rationalizing a very bad MP system.....racing is fair only in the same car class....then its about skill....racing against cars 1000 ranks higher when you are NOT allowed to upgrade the car with parts you already have is not fair or fun racing....its just being played....I am playing a game or the game is playing me? <3 Thanks

WinSach

Windows PC

Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:34 pm
CMC