HUNTER_FRED

Google Play (Android)

career mode problem

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:29 pm
in the career mode, we are stuck and we can not go further, I do all the races and I have not managed to unlock a car to move forward. I think the game is not well optimized.
no avatar

ganap1978@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Re: career mode problem

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:58 am
I have a 1 star Vulcan 2185/2206 and have a bunch of A class import parts.....somehow the game does not allow me to upgrade the car?? Please fix this issue asap....thanks....cannot compete with much higher ranked  cars like this :( Thanks in advance

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

career mode problem

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:21 am
Hi there, could you show me a screenshot of the issue that you are experiencing?

Thanks in advance,
Andrei
no avatar

ganap1978@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:52 pm
I have Import parts that say vulcan specifically in inventory.....and i am not able to upgrade?? :)

Player Id: 5420b

Do not know how to share screenshot in IOS in a windows forum....sorry
no avatar

ganap1978@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:56 am
My ticket ID is 16546930 

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

career mode problem

Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:34 pm
Hey there, I forwarded your ticket to the Customer Care team. An agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

ganap1978@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:56 am
""Kindly note that you need to reach a particular garage level in order to be able to upgrade your cars to a certain point. You'll see a notification in the car's garage informing you the level you should gain to be able to further upgrade the car. ""

So i cannot choose which cars I want to upgrade?? why would i buy any import parts at all from the legend store if I cannot even use the ones I have?? this does not make any sense at all.....you are making people waste credits on cars they do not like/want....
no avatar

GermanDriver

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:05 pm
ganap1978@gmail.com wrote:
I have Import parts that say vulcan specifically in inventory.....and i am not able to upgrade?? :)

you need to upgrade the 'normal' credits-only upgrades to unlock more levels of import parts, class parts and car specific parts.
to reach this level, you might star up the car. so just keep the parts, some time you are able to use them.
for me the car specific upgrades for vulcan unlocked with 3 stars.
i did the credit-only upgrades up to lvl 9 and the car specific parts for topspeed and nitro unlocked.
with 4 stars and more upgrades the acc and handling will unlock, too.
it's a slow, but steady progress for everyone.
A8:
vehicles: 226 owned   /   217 max   /   215 pro   /   208 max/pro
licenses: 6525   /   stars: 2350  /   helmets: 1115
(not active anymore)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A9:
vehicles: 54 owned, 16 golden
Rep lvl 85, garage lvl 8

no avatar

ganap1978@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:57 am
@german driver
My vulcan is Maxed out in 1 star and I have a bunch of import parts being wasted lying around....why would I buy anything more from the store when I cannot use what I have already? In MP you face ranks hundreds higher than you already so NOT letting people upgrade does not make any sense at all if they want you to keep playing....please do not try to rationalize a very bad policy....thanks :)
no avatar

GermanDriver

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:35 am
ganap1978@gmail.com wrote:
@german driver
My vulcan is Maxed out in 1 star and I have a bunch of import parts being wasted lying around....why would I buy anything more from the store when I cannot use what I have already? In MP you face ranks hundreds higher than you already so NOT letting people upgrade does not make any sense at all if they want you to keep playing....please do not try to rationalize a very bad policy....thanks :)

in this case you have 2 options:
- wait till you win/get more BP for your vulcan (seasons, daily loop, free packs, ads,...) and star up
- buy vulcan BP in legend shop (for credits, tokens or trading coins, obviously credits is the option you should choose)

other players in MP might spend real money to progress faster. if you don't do the same, don't blame them. this is a game for long-term 'fun', there is no sense in getting everything maxed after a few weeks.
just enjoy racing, play TLEs every day and everything is fine. they want you to race more and win events to progress.
i'm not a fan of GL and their policy, there are many nageative things i would do different in the game, but we have to deal with it how it is.

i started at global launch and my vulcan is at 3 stars, ranked 2676/2736, i did not spend a single penny real money, but i play every day, win most of the rewards in daily events and career mode even if my car is underranked. there are many BP for vulcan to win, so maybe you just need to improve your skills a little bit more (no offense) to win them.
A8:
vehicles: 226 owned   /   217 max   /   215 pro   /   208 max/pro
licenses: 6525   /   stars: 2350  /   helmets: 1115
(not active anymore)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A9:
vehicles: 54 owned, 16 golden
Rep lvl 85, garage lvl 8