Crash and Burn

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

ThatFUGuy

Windows PC

Crash and Burn

Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:43 am
The game has crashed on me at least 40 times or more in the past 3 days or so during races. I thought it might be my wifi, so I have reset the router, checked connection speed, yada yada. Everything seems good on my end, unless I've overlooked something. It only happens during races, which is obviously the worst time. Windows 10.
Life is too short to be trying to live forever.
no avatar

GameEnder

Windows PC

Re: Crash and Burn

Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:10 am
my game crashes as well its definitely not my internet connection I play many other games from the windows store / elsewhere that do not crash

mine will also never happen when im not in or just before a race (still causing me to lose tickets/gas/mp rank) it seems I can race about 4-5 races with no issues if I don't close the game and reopen it I run risk of it crashing I tried reinstalling it to fix but no luck
no avatar

pantau

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:12 pm
I have this problem as well (Windows 10) - occasional crashes where I lose tank, time and MP points.
no avatar

Mr.CoolGuy

Windows PC

Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:17 am
Game crashing since today morning, it happens randomly on a random carrier match, the game does load but crashes immediately on the start line, and it also uses gas.