no avatar

AyChore

Windows PC

Please Help me .
no avatar

AyChore

Windows PC

Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
Hello everyone, if you already contacted the Customer Care team could you please share with me the ticket ID so I can send a reminder? If not, then I strongly recommend that you do so via the in-game button.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

AyChore

Windows PC

Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Hello everyone, the reason why you are not able to access multiplayer must be due to the age you have input when launching the game for the first time. If you are below 16 years old, you won't have access to multiplayer, events and clubs. This is per the GDPR and COPPA regulations. Thansk for your understanding.

Let me know if this is indeed why you don't have access to these part of the game.
no avatar

NoKhASh

Windows PC

Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:37 am
Hi i have the same problem either can you help me? Ticket id 16565660
no avatar

Izecool

Windows PC

Re: Ticket ID

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:40 pm
Please reply quickly
no avatar

Izecool

Windows PC

Re: Ticket ID

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:42 pm
I am 18 years old and I let my sister play who is 12 and she put in her age, i let because i thought i wouldn't really make a difference
Again, ticket id is 16517922
no avatar

Denis A

Windows PC

Re:

Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:49 am
The following helped me:No access to MultiplayerSeveral users reported that Multiplayer is blocked and they receive the error message "SORRY, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JOIN ANY SESSION." Please note that this pop-up message means that your Xbox account’s setting has Multiplayer Privilege blocked that makes you inaccessible to MP features.
Causes & Solutions:
1. The Multiplayer Privilege is blocked in your Online Privacy settings.
In this case you should go to: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings ... ivilegetab
and change the setting ''Join multiplayer games.'' to “ALLOW”. 
2. Your account is child account and privileges was blocked by default.
In this case you need to ask your parent to use their Xbox Live account to change your online privacy settings.
3. You didn’t input the proper age / birthday when firstly creating the Xbox account. This makes Xbox consider you as children and privileges blocked by default.
In this case you will need to contact Microsoft support to change the privilege.

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Great info Denis A!

@16517922 - an agent has responded to your email request, please reply to him with your in-game Player ID (found in Options - Game Info - About) so he can help you out.

Regards,
Andrei
no avatar

furkan_1227

Windows PC

Re: Re:

Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:51 pm
Denis A wrote:
The following helped me:No access to MultiplayerSeveral users reported that Multiplayer is blocked and they receive the error message "SORRY, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO JOIN ANY SESSION." Please note that this pop-up message means that your Xbox account’s setting has Multiplayer Privilege blocked that makes you inaccessible to MP features.
Causes & Solutions:
1. The Multiplayer Privilege is blocked in your Online Privacy settings.
In this case you should go to: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Settings ... ivilegetab
and change the setting ''Join multiplayer games.'' to “ALLOW”. 
2. Your account is child account and privileges was blocked by default.
In this case you need to ask your parent to use their Xbox Live account to change your online privacy settings.
3. You didn’t input the proper age / birthday when firstly creating the Xbox account. This makes Xbox consider you as children and privileges blocked by default.
In this case you will need to contact Microsoft support to change the privilege.

I just logged in to thank you. #1 was my problem and its fixed now thanks to you. Also shame on you devs for not responding to my ticket, sended it 3 weeks ago and still not even 1 reply.
no avatar

Zaid Quraishi

Windows PC

Re: Access Restriction

Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:41 pm
Can Some One Please Tell Me that Why Im Getting The Access Restriction Message I Want To Play Multi-Player And Check My Club Status