no avatar

Paco Power

Windows PC

Re:

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:41 am
De cada 10 partidas 8 tengo problema de perder la conexión, sobre todo desde que en MP son 2 vueltas, el error siempre es en la segunda vuelta

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re:

Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:17 pm
Acces to multiplayer is restricted to underage users (on every paltform). It might also be restricted by the settings of your Xbox account, as it was mentioned by Denis.
no avatar

The Rocky

Windows PC

Re:

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:59 pm
as per my experience and from google search.
if you are banned for some reason possible multiple account, low age, hacking tools if you have ever use.
then you can't access MP and Club. with same xBox account.
no avatar

wheeleged medic

Windows PC

Re: Re:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:13 am

Hello,
Can any moderator help me my little brother(5 years) started the game for the firs time after me installing the game (windows 10) I think he putted his age and it's bcs of that that I can't play MP.    name : Driver 8151
thx

USARMY_363MP_31B

MVP

Windows PC

United States

Re:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:41 pm
Contact Customer Care to see if they can update age if you are 16 or older.
"Some people are like a Slinky. Totally useless, but still fun to watch when pushed down stairs."

MC5:
NOT a MVP
Old DT: 0fb5 New DT: 2hd7
Preferred Class: Bounty Hunter
Preferred Weapon: Spec-38A
Preferred Armor: Shibing
-------------------------------------------
Asphalt 9: Legends
MVP
Screenname: G Force
Player ID: c2bee
Discord: https://discord.gg/hRfQ4Tc
no avatar

Cesarov04

Windows PC

Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
Hello everyone, if you already contacted the Customer Care team could you please share with me the ticket ID so I can send a reminder? If not, then I strongly recommend that you do so via the in-game button.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

Cristian Hammer

Google Play (Android)

Re:

Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:44 pm
ticket ID: 17873776
I cannot earn reputation points.for my club
MP races always are 1v1 only
my id- 657167
what is the problem please give me a reply or rezolve this problem. I say again i do not use hacks or other things i play to much this game, i invested more than 500 € and i want to play if i cannot play normally i do not invest more money in the future. . Thank you!

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Hi Cristian,

I sent a reminder to the Customer Care team to look into your issue. ;)

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

Cristian Hammer

Google Play (Android)

Re:

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:20 pm
Multumesc Andrei! Sper sa rezolvati aceasta problema. E frustrant sa bagi o gramada de bani in joc si sa nu poti juca normal. Unde mai pui ca e plin de pusti ofticati care daca i-ai depasit te reporteaza pentru hack si de fapt tu nu esti decat un jucator pro care joaca mai bine decat ei. Mai lipseste sa puna creatorii jocului si limita de viteza pe autostrada ca sa nu suparam pe unii care nu stiu sa joace. Iar adevaratii hackeri trec pe langa noi cu 1000 km/h dar nu-i vede nimeni.Probabil ca noi cei care investim bani in joc avem privilegiu la bann ca alte privilegii nu prea avem.
no avatar

Cristian Hammer

Google Play (Android)

Re:

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:50 pm
Please solve my problem. It'S a big mockery. Either you unlock my access to Multi Player or I urge you to repay me the money invested in this game! That's not possible. There are already 8 days of so-called tests on my account while I continued to put money in the game but I see that this company has come to a great degree of undoing. I can't stand it! Refund all the money and we'll say goodbye