Enough!

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

no avatar

Exudos

Google Play (Android)

Enough!

Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:49 pm
Alright the sensitivity bug is getting very irritating, the workaround doesn't even work sometimes. Why dont you get a hotfix ASAP!?

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Enough!

Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:30 pm
Hey Exudos, I'm sorry to see that this issue is taking a toll on your nerves. :( The best I can do at this point is ask the team if a hotfix is a possibility for this matter.

Please note that there's a lot of bugs and improvements to be made to the game, and as such these things require time to test and fix.

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

Phoenix300Gunner

Windows PC

Re;

Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:25 pm
Hey guys...i have a really big problem in the game "asphalt 9"...i can't access in multiplayer and i can't even join a club..
It always says access restriction...i'm already in garage lvl 6 and still can't even play the multiplayer..SO please do something to 
solve this problem....a lot of player is facing this problem...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE we need an update as fast as possible....take this
in consideration.!!!!!!!
no avatar

Aaron Weiss

Google Play (Android)

Re: Enough! [Bluetooth controller bug]

Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:33 pm
Replying here since the forum won't let me make a new post (help with that too, admins‽):

Asphalt 9 on Android is completely incompatible with my standard HID-compatible Bluetooth gamepad. (It's a Beboncool controller that works just fine with games like Riptide GP2 and the SNES9X emulator.)

I've got a Pixel 2, running the most recent Android P developer preview (PPP5.180610.010). I haven't encountered gamepad incompatibility problems with any other apps, so I don't think it's an Android P bug. The B button on the controller shows the pause/resume menu, but no other buttons or joysticks/d-pads do anything in Asphalt 9.

Let me know if I can provide anything else to help with the bug. Admins, feel free to give me rights to make a new post if this is better as its own post.

Andrei FromGameloft

Windows PC

Enough!

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:56 am
Hello Phoenix300Gunner and Aaron Weiss, for both your issues I recommend that you contact the Customer Care team via the in-game button so an agent can help you with your issues.

@Aaron - please note that Newly Registered Users cannot start topics until they post 3 times on the forum. That's our Policy in order to avoid spammers and such. Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Andrei
no avatar

Phoenix300Gunner

Windows PC

Re: Access restriction

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:19 pm
Unfortunately i checked all possible problem in the customer care but I could not solve the problem which i get...i will tell you again my problem is that I can't access the multiplayer or join a club...it always says access restriction..it already starts to create a problem for me.I'm stuck in 30% in the career mode...if you want to know about the problem which i get...please their is a video on youtube about the problem which i get.. just tap "Asphalt 9 legends access restriction" it is the first video..it can give you a clue about it....PLEASE

i won't be able to play the game anymore...i'm just waiting for gameloft to do something....!!!!!!

Andrei FromGameloft

Windows PC

Enough!

Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:35 am
Hello again Pheonix3000Gunner, even if you do not find your specific issue, you can select one that's the closest in order to submit a ticket, after that you may explain to one of our agents your exact issue and you'll get the necessary help. :)

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

Phoenix300Gunner

Windows PC

Re: Enough!

Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:33 am
ok...thanks for the reply...I will see about it...!!!!
no avatar

Aaron Weiss

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:41 pm
Got it. Thanks for the update on new posts. One reply to go. :)
no avatar

Abdur Rahman 786

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:28 am
The game did not reboot after changing visual quality