no avatar

Jaymes

Apple (iOS)

Account connection and controls problems

Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:21 am
Unable to connect to game center on pc (mobile's account) and controls on pc are only ones on mobile (No keyboard control).
no avatar

Kevin Smith

Apple (iOS)

Hi I don’t know if this is the correct forum for this but I have connected to Game Center and Facebook but name isn’t appearing in game just a bunch of letters and numbers

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:03 pm
Hello, Game Center connection is available only on iOS. On Windows PC you can link your profile with your Xbox Live account. Also, please keep in mind that the game is not cross-platform compatible, so you won't be able to sync your progress from iOS to Windows PC and vice-versa.

@Kevin You can change your driver's name by tapping the pencil icon in the bottom left corner (first name change is for free, btw).
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Refo Ilmiya

Google Play (Android)

ImageHello, I got this issue while finding Multiplayer matches. The problem is while this issue occured my fuel is also decreasing, can you guys fix this issue? At least handle the fuel decreasing problem, I love the game but this issue really annoys me, thank you in advance
no avatar

zsolt2003

Google Play (Android)

I have a problem,i installed the game when he launched,and after that i tried to change my name and to connect to facebook,but the options are disabled,and today i got this error(picture),i have 2 google accounts on my phone so i don't know what to do,i already sent a report at the support  2-3 days ago but i didn't recive a reply,please help me,i already made a lot of progress in game :(
(sorry for bad english)
Attachments
Screenshot_20180809-093931_Asphalt 9.jpg
Screenshot_20180809-093931_Asphalt 9.jpg (584.25 KiB) Viewed 292 times
no avatar

Kiran Das

Google Play (Android)

Even I'm facing the same problem. I don't know why? 🤔

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:41 pm
Hello zsolt2003, could you please let me know your ticket ID so I can send a reminder to the Customer Care team to follow up on your ticket?

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

zsolt2003

Google Play (Android)

Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
Hello zsolt2003, could you please let me know your ticket ID so I can send a reminder to the Customer Care team to follow up on your ticket?

Thanks,
Andrei

hi,my ticket id with this problem is 16517502