WILLGUIGO

Windows PC

I use Xbox 360 control, and the game does not recognize even with cable.
no avatar

gottabadfeeling

Windows PC

Dallas, Texas, United States of America

I am having similar issues today, but not with all of the buttons of my wired-only Xbox 360 controller. On the day of launch, all of the needed buttons were functional, but after booting the game today, July 28, 2018, only the menu cursor control (left analog stick) and the previous menu/back function (B button) are working. I can't utilize the A-button to select any menu function, nor can I use the D-pad to scroll through areas like the mouse wheel does.

Nothing appears to be "selected" in Asphalt 9, unlike the "box" around a selection in Asphalt 8: Airborne, and I like the controller-cursor functionality, but if I can't select anything, I'm using the mouse anyway to work through the bug.

Mikerowsoftly

Windows PC

On Asphalt 8 I used a game pad or keyboard. Here neither of them are working. When using keybord, just "esc" works.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, both the X360 and the X One controllers are supported in Asphalt 9 so were not positive why you're experiencing this issue on your end. That being said, we'd advise checking that you have the latest windows updates installed on your PC. If you're already up to date with your OS, you may also try to uninstall and reinstall the game. Let us know how it goes, please.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Mikerowsoftly

Windows PC

I already reinstall the game and still the same. My windows 10 it's updated and on Asphalt 8 I don't have that problem, I can use keyboard.

On Asphalt 9 on Control settings I find "QWERTY - AZERTY", I select the first one but nothing happens, I can even select both, but next time I enter on settings is unselected again. One way or another just "esc" key works.
Attachments
Asphalt 9 keyboard.jpg
Asphalt 9 keyboard.jpg (36.3 KiB) Viewed 7284 times

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Hey Mike, in this case the only option that we strongly recommend would be for you to please report this to the Customer Care team via the in-game button so an agent can further help you out. :)

Regards,
Andrei

anas.2512

Windows PC

i have the same problem & i report to CC but there is no answer
no avatar

DevSynth

Windows PC

I don't even have any of the keyboard controls, my controls are the mobile controls but I use a keyboard not my touchscreen(which isnt working) on my laptop. I can't see any of the keyboard controls, only the mobile ones.

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

@anas.2512 - Could you please share with me the ticket ID from the automatic mail from the CC team? Thanks in advance. :)

@DevSynth - Could you show me a screenshot of this issue and your device name? :)

Thanks,
Andrei

anas.2512

Windows PC

ticket ID