Mencotton

Windows PC

theNurky wrote:
Try running "wsreset" via Command Prompt that has Administrator Permissions. You can do so by searching Command Prompt, and then holding Ctrl+Shift+Enter to launch as Administrator. "wsreset" will reset all Windows Store settings. If that doesn't work, try "SFC /SCANNOW". What will this do is scan the system for integrity and any issues it might encountered. And try to fix those.

Also I didn't encounter any issues with other Microsoft Store applications. Only Asphalt 9.

I tried this command. But nothing becomes better.
no avatar

FLORIN

Expert Racer

Windows PC

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Core i3 3.3Ghz, graphics Intel HD4000

So you need a Core i3 series 4 cpu and laptops cant keep up their cpu at 3.3Ghz for very long because they get too hot.
Only 3 or 4 users posted real problems because the rest have under minimum system requirements.

no avatar

Goregasm

Windows PC

I need help, there is no option for me to start a new topic. i've activated my account.
no avatar

MininuMudoTM

Google Play (Android)

FLORIN wrote:
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Core i3 3.3Ghz, graphics Intel HD4000

So you need a Core i3 series 4 cpu and laptops cant keep up their cpu at 3.3Ghz for very long because they get too hot.
Only 3 or 4 users posted real problems because the rest have under minimum system requirements.

That doesn't justify the random crash at the Gameloft screen! .-.

Mencotton

Windows PC

@the Nurky
I installed Visual C++ 2005~2017 completely. But nothing happened.
And I tried starting other apps(include asphalt8). It was successful.

Should I create new thread?

Mencotton

Windows PC

And my events viewer tells following when I tried to start Asphalt9. Does anyone found similar logs?
(It's Japanese, sorry.)

svchost (8932,G,98) ベータ サイト モードの設定 0x800000 が原因で、ベータ版の機能 EseDiskFlushConsistency が ESENT で有効になっています。
DllHost (7972,G,98) ベータ サイト モードの設定 0x800000 が原因で、ベータ版の機能 EseDiskFlushConsistency が ESENT で有効になっています。
svchost (9552,G,98) ベータ サイト モードの設定 0x800000 が原因で、ベータ版の機能 EseDiskFlushConsistency が ESENT で有効になっています。

Mencotton

Windows PC

Oh... I can't play yet...
Then I have to refresh Windows OS...
no avatar

MininuMudoTM

Google Play (Android)

Now the **** "hotfix" made the game crash way sooner.
no avatar

Berkan Çep

Windows PC

Hi,
I had to write here because I could not open a new topic.
My problem is If you change the resolution scale, the game fails.I want to do 150%.I'm waiting for your help.
GTX 950M 2 GB  GPU
İ7 4720 HQ  CPU 
8 GB RAM
Windows 10

https://i.hizliresim.com/Q2yyAG.jpg
no avatar

Berkan Çep

Windows PC

I saw them doing %150 videos.