Medx64

Windows PC

I tried reinstalling the game, resetting the game, reinstalling 2 different vrsions of Windows 10 and still the game crashing everytime at start after showing GL logo. (happening only for A9, all apps and games are running perfectly)

Divine_Arsus

Windows PC

I'm also having the same issue. I suppose no fix has been made available for it yet.
no avatar

Mohamed Saiyan

Windows PC

Hello everyone,

I have a problem in A9 that i can't play it.. As long as i open the game, a black screen appears with songs on then a blue mitsubishi car appears with some frames missing and it stays rotating and rotating forever. I can't play the game. I tried re-downloading the game and resetted it nothing happens.

My laptop specifications:

4GB Ram
Intel Core i3 2
.20GHz
Intel HD Graphics 3000

Please help me as i can't play it..!

Timmr

Veteran

Windows PC

Also have the same problem. Either bug in program or technical incompatibility
"I don't need any Vulcan or Apollo while I have my Dodge Dart !!!"
(actually, I now own both the Apollo & Vulcan, so I guess I will say goodbye to my Dodge Dart)
no avatar

Tokitomaster

Windows PC

Mohamed Saiyan wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have a problem in A9 that i can't play it.. As long as i open the game, a black screen appears with songs on then a blue mitsubishi car appears with some frames missing and it stays rotating and rotating forever. I can't play the game. I tried re-downloading the game and resetted it nothing happens.

My laptop specifications:

4GB Ram
Intel Core i3 2
.20GHz
Intel HD Graphics 3000

Please help me as i can't play it..!

Your system is not compatible for this game, in the windowes store A9 requires:  i3 3.3GHZ or above, 4 GB ram and intel graphics 4000 or above.
no avatar

Tokitomaster

Windows PC

theNurky wrote:
My Specifications:
Lenovo Thinkpad T410s -Nvidia Quadro NVS 3100m (512MB DDR3, DirectX 10.1[Pixel Shader 4.1], Latest Driver)Intel i5 540 M 2.53GHz (Limited to 1.20GHz to stop overheating and throttling)4GB RAM out of 8GB (1334MHz, SODIMM)128GB SSD

In Event Log I'm present with nice information:
Faulting application name: Asphalt9_w10_x86_rtl.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5b55d2faFaulting module name: nvwgf2um.dll, version: 21.21.13.4201, time stamp: 0x5829879dException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00206f56Faulting process id: 0x237cFaulting application start time: 0x01d426abb66948e7Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\A278AB0D.Asphalt9_1.0.201.2_x86__h6adky7gbf63m\Asphalt9_w10_x86_rtl.exeFaulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\nvwgf2um.dllReport Id: 0bf5bab3-a735-4a9f-9939-261251746f29Faulting package full name: A278AB0D.Asphalt9_1.0.201.2_x86__h6adky7gbf63mFaulting package-relative application ID: App

I have tried re-installing Nvidia drivers several times, but first of all I tried the latest one, though any of the previous states that I encounteredhave not changed after everything I did, I tried 4 versions of the drivers, the first being the latest, yet again; nothing worked. Also I can get a in-game cursor by switching to fullscreen when the Gameloft logo disappears, but as some of the users in the topic said they hear a soundsand such, I hear nothing. I can get the red cursor thingy in-game but after 5-10 seconds of that, the game seems to call ExitProcess as it encountered aproblem with the binary in the system directory, causing the process to quit without on-display errors or alerts, or anything similar to that actually. The main issue it presents here is "nvwgf2um.dll" which is a Nvidia Driver's file. And I tried switching to Intel HD 3000 in my BIOS but that didn't donothing, Like the GPU wasn't the actual issue, but the game binary itself... I believe Gameloft Coders put a lot of effort into fixing these issues, and nosoftware is ever perfect, indeed. But I believe more investigation should be put into issues like these so that people with similar hardware don't encountersuch issues ever again. I can put a entire Event Log information if the team requires it. Thanks.

Hi, your system is old for this game and your gpu is no support to play, actually requires a 1GB  a least of video card.
no avatar

RacerzBR

Windows PC

Soo. . . i installed it a few moments ago and after playing 5 races (or at least tryed to play 5 races) i was amazed to a huge ammount of crashes from the game, it would be ok if the game didn´t had this annoying fuel system, making me lose all of my fuel before even finish a race because the game keeps crashing in the middle of the race, and in all honesty, Gameloft, thats kinda dissapointing.

PC Specs:
CPU: Intel Core I3
RAM: 4GB
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000

P.S: Runs a8 on high w no problems
no avatar

Tokitomaster

Windows PC

RacerzBR wrote:
Soo. . . i installed it a few moments ago and after playing 5 races (or at least tryed to play 5 races) i was amazed to a huge ammount of crashes from the game, it would be ok if the game didn´t had this annoying fuel system, making me lose all of my fuel before even finish a race because the game keeps crashing in the middle of the race, and in all honesty, Gameloft, thats kinda dissapointing.

PC Specs:

Do you have any message for this app crash?
no avatar

RacerzBR

Windows PC

Tokitomaster wrote:
RacerzBR wrote:

PC Specs:

Do you have any message for this app crash?

Nope. The game just freezes suddently and then crashes

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Game always crashes at start - Windows 10

Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:45 am
Hello everyone, thank you for bringing this info to our attention. :) If you haven't reported this to the Customer Care team yet, we strongly recommend that you please do so through the in-game button. This way the game team will be able to make further investigations into this matter.

Regards,
Andrei